why does your face look so gloomy,down, retarded simply and how to fix it with basic hygiene(unless youre genetically fucked)

lihtycy6737

lihtycy6737

Iron
(This is my first post just trying to help a bit although it's nothing comparable to other posts+personal experience)
My skin had always been dark, my face had many weird lines, many eyebags, I basically looked like I never experienced sleep (fix these before you start actual softmax, skincare etc)

all of those skin care, under eye balm, salicylic acid etc are just cope if you don't have these basic hygiene

SLEEP(don't oversleep nor undersleep): If you don't get 7+ hours of sleep just give up (might be one of the reasons why your face looks very unappealing level gloomy), make sure you are not listening to any songs to fall asleep , sleeping on your back may help with symmetry but it is not good for your sleep , the most comfortable position is facing left with a pillow between your thighs, also make sure your phone is very far away from you when you're sleeping.

Mental health: sadness is not an aesthetic, (mental health affects your facial appeal too if it isn't obvious) , go consult a therapist if you have these symptoms :

>Feeling sad or anxious often or all the time
>Not wanting to do activities that used to be fun
>Feeling irritable‚ easily frustrated‚ or restless
>Having trouble falling asleep or staying asleep
>Waking up too early or sleeping too much
>Eating more or less than usual or having no appetite
>Experiencing aches, pains, headaches, or stomach problems that do not improve with treatment
>Having trouble concentrating, remembering details, or making decisions
>Feeling tired‚ even after sleeping well
>Feeling guilty, worthless, or helpless
>Thinking about suicide or hurting yourself

Basic stuff like showering and socializing: i dont think I need to explain this...

Diet and exercise: don't be a gymcel but make sure you're actually working out to lower body fat(I personally recommend calisthenics) while consuming a healthy diet which includes all of the nutrition a body needs (quarter proteins, one quarter carbohydrates and one half vegetables, along with some fruits)

Checkup: go get your blood extracted and check which vitamins you lack or which vitamins you have above the normal range and take supplements accordingly , vitamins play a huge role on many loomsmax aspect

Sun exposure:go sunbathe for 15 minutes before 8pm with no shirt facing your back (not for people who get skin cancer easily, for those just take vitamin d3 supplements), make sure to apply spf 40+ when sunbathing

You can't except to look good by doing skin care, facial massage, mewing if you're treating your body like shit (dont any of this if you're a rich guy just go get surgery on any features of your body you don't like)

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
(This is my first post just trying to help a bit although it's nothing comparable to other posts+personal experience)
My skin had always been dark, my face had many weird lines, many eyebags, I basically looked like I never experienced sleep (fix these before you start actual softmax, skincare etc)

all of those skin care, under eye balm, salicylic acid etc are just cope if you don't have these basic hygiene

SLEEP(don't oversleep nor undersleep): If you don't get 7+ hours of sleep just give up (might be one of the reasons why your face looks very unappealing level gloomy), make sure you are not listening to any songs to fall asleep , sleeping on your back may help with symmetry but it is not good for your sleep , the most comfortable position is facing left with a pillow between your thighs, also make sure your phone is very far away from you when you're sleeping.

Mental health: sadness is not an aesthetic, (mental health affects your facial appeal too if it isn't obvious) , go consult a therapist if you have these symptoms :

>Experiencing aches, pains, headaches, or stomach problems that do not improve with treatment

Basic stuff like showering and socializing: i dont think I need to explain this...

Diet and exercise: don't be a gymcel but make sure you're actually working out to lower body fat(I personally recommend calisthenics) while consuming a healthy diet which includes all of the nutrition a body needs (quarter proteins, one quarter carbohydrates and one half vegetables, along with some fruits)

Checkup: go get your blood extracted and check which vitamins you lack or which vitamins you have above the normal range and take supplements accordingly , vitamins play a huge role on many loomsmax aspect

Sun exposure:go sunbathe for 15 minutes before 8pm with no shirt facing your back (not for people who get skin cancer easily, for those just take vitamin d3 supplements), make sure to apply spf 40+ when sunbathing

You can't except to look good by doing skin care, facial massage, mewing if you're treating your body like shit (dont any of this if you're a rich guy just go get surgery on any features of your body you don't like)

instructions unclear i started humping the pillow

• Love it
Reactions: lihtycy6737
because of the 5G Rays ?
one of the users here told me one day that he had used a smartphone since that age of 8 and all that had caused his eyes to portrude. He has a screentime of 8 hours and doesnt wear spectacles. Idk if is true or not

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
because of the 5G Rays
electromagnetic radiation. also use glasses with bluelight protection glasses(bluelight protection apps are bullshit) while using mobile trust me, and don't use mobile right after you wake up, wait like 30 minutes or so

electromagnetic radiation. also use glasses with bluelight protection glasses(bluelight protection apps are bullshit) while using mobile trust me, and don't use mobile right after you wake up, wait like 30 minutes or so
Mulher risada

• JFL
Reactions: rexylkmxg
fuark my phone is my alarm to wake up tho

i also use my tv to fall asleep but with a 15 min timer to to off. is that bad?

fuark my phone is my alarm to wake up tho

i also use my tv to fall asleep but with a 15 min timer to to off. is that bad?
You should not have a timer to wake up. Just have a strict time to fall asleep and make your parents/partners wake up after you complete 8 hours (might be hard at first but you'll develop a habit to wakeup at that time, it takes usually few hour for your body to completely fall asleep , so make sure you're getting sufficient sleep. Also if your TV doesn't play after 15 minutes of your sleep then no it's not bad

• +1
Reactions: buflek
You should not have a timer to wake up. Just have a strict time to fall asleep and make your parents/partners wake up after you complete 8 hours (might be hard at first but you'll develop a habit to wakeup at that time, it takes usually few hour for your body to completely fall asleep , so make sure you're getting sufficient sleep. Also if your TV doesn't play after 15 minutes of your sleep then no it's not bad
fuark thats pretty hard ngl

i could force my gf to do it but she usually wales up 30 mins after me

• +1

WOTW thread

Dnr my bad

• +1