Why doesn't @baldingman1998 just buy a wig hair system and get on with his life?

Patient A

Patient A

We live in a Judeo-Feminist ran world = Blackpill
@Baldingman1998 's actual face

• JFL
Reactions: Pussyslayer, Marsiere214, Mouthbreath and 5 others
If he had hair he would dominate tonnes of ass in the homosexual community 🍑

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Baldingman1998
He looks like a dominant gay man in the screenshot

• Woah
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Baldingman1998 and Patient A
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Patient A
mirin nt dancing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Patient A and Baldingman1998
Please stop posting this faggot homosexual with my face please please. I hate faggots and I'm no twink.

Screenshot 20210129 113911  02  01  01  01

He looks like a dominant gay man in the screenshot

That was my fucking worst picture because I didn't know how to take pictures after the norwoodReaper took away my hair so I was trying shit. I fell for the just shave it bro meme :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Patient A, Prettyboy and 3 others
Please stop posting this faggot homosexual with my face please please. I hate faggots and I'm no twink.

View attachment 1406002

That was my fucking worst picture because I didn't know how to take pictures after the norwoodReaper took away my hair so I was trying shit. I fell for the just shave it bro meme :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
you mog me though thats what matters:feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998

View attachment 1406002

Mirin zero estrogen pheno, Balkan ogres look like femboys in comparison :feelsmega:

View attachment 1406002

You didnt answer the main question of the thread title…

you just started peddling and crying that you are not a gay faggot, now im starting to think you are gay, and insecure about your homosexual desires and fantasies
1BB6057C F6A5 4A5C 837B 2F9C98A5FB09

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998