Why doesn't every self hating ethnic just take action?

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
This is not applicable if you are not self hating

Im not victim blaming i understand the struggle ethnics face in the west all to well.

Your mind has already turned on your body given your traumatic experiences, so im not asking you to cope. Im asking you to change into your perceived ideal self.

But instead of shitposting dragging your own people down on here who face the same problems, why not just take action?

You can get injections which work out to be a total of £10 a week each.

Get a hair stylist to bleach your hair brown for like £150

This isn't alot of money im not asking you to drop €25,000 on a face makeover.

It doesn't make sense to shitpost here 24/7 about "curries" when the solution is so easy.

Mad respect to the Koreans that just get on with fixing problems.

Note how there isn't one korean on this forum.

DPubdRCVAAQwvcy

6f6703f08fc76504daf6f063ede28d1f

Psa11

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing, AscendingHero, Lmao and 12 others
Images 84

Yea every ethnic has somewhat potential to looksmax to this level.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 14262, datboijj and 4 others
so much effort, money and text and yet the action could be simple. return to where the ethnic came from.
Im not victim blaming i understand the struggle ethnics face in the west all to well.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Stare, subhuman incel and 3 others
I'm buying products to look darker as an ethnic meanwhile people are doing skin bleaching, weird world we live in.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, subhuman incel, Deleted member 8856 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262
@Preston @AcneScars @Chinacurry

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars, Jason Voorhees and Gaia262
so much effort, money and text and yet the action could be simple. return to where the ethnic came from.

Thats trash storm front advice, most ethnics were born and raised here
This is their home.

They just need tobe competitive considering the rules in place.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 4430, Chadeep and 1 other person
Are you Blackmaxxing?
I live in nz, im mixed maori and european so i have white skin but maori features, this can be mistaken as south east asian instead of maori. Maori have higher smv than southeast asians because we got our land stolen and live in poor areas etc so there is thugmaxxing potential and people virtue signal us. Overall it's just the better move imo, if i wasnt in nz i wouldnt do it tho

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Chadeep and Chadethnic101
View attachment 1250294
Yea every ethnic has somewhat potential to looksmax to this level.
I agree bro most ethnics have a victim mentality- either take fkn action or just go back to India/ parents homeland if you are frustrated you being from the west will be a halo up there

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, datboijj, Gaia262 and 1 other person
Elab on those injections

• +1
I agree bro most ethnics have a victim mentality- either take fkn action or just go back to India/ parents homeland if you are frustrated you being from the west will be a halo up there
But I'd recommend taking action as the west is majority of us ethnics home!

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Gaia262
@Preston @AcneScars @Chinacurry
Bleach is legit. My parents did it to me since the day I was born and now I’m white:feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, datboijj, Deleted member and 2 others
@volcelfatcel also bleachmaxxed hard he looked like a negro in his baby pics

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, volcelfatcel, Chadeep and 1 other person
Elab on those injections

Glutathione lightens skin. I plan on injecting intramuscularly alongside my steroids.

After 3 months you should begin to lighten up. Its safe and efficient.

You inject every 2 weeks therafter.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5180, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
Glutathione lightens skin. I plan on injecting intramuscularly alongside my steroids.

After 3 months you should begin to lighten up. Its safe and efficient.
Why IV? U could take capsules but I guess injections are more effective
You inject every 2 weeks therafter.
For maintenance right? Why not try hydroquinone? Its the gold standard and way more potent than glutathione

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Gaia262

For maintenance right? Why not try hydroquinone? Its the gold standard and way more potent than glutathione.
Bro the capsules are ineffective they are destroyed in your stomach acid, you need it to hit your bloodstream via an IV.

So expensive though £60 per session and you need multiple sessions a week

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Jason Voorhees

For maintenance right? Why not try hydroquinone? Its the gold standard and way more potent than glutathione

Capsules dont work its broken down in the stomach.

You can do IV or inject into the muscle similar to steroid injections.

Im no expert on Hydroquinone but it seems to damage to the skin.

Glutathione doesnt attack your skin all it does it down regulate melanin production evenly looking more natural as its evenly distributed throughout your body. Wheras skin bleaching creams damages the skin and isnt evenly distributed.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and Chadethnic101
  • +1

Glutathione doesnt attack your skin all it does it down regulate melanin production evenly looking more natural as its evenly distributed throughout your body. Wheras skin bleaching creams damages the skin and isnt evenly distributed.
Know any good sources online for self injections? The aesthetic clinics charge a fkn arm and a leg

• +1
Bleach is legit. My parents did it to me since the day I was born and now I’m white:feelsgood:
Only Mallus don't need Bleach they are Med by default.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AcneScars and Gaia262
Do you consider blacks ethnic?

• +1
Know any good sources online for self injections? The aesthetic clinics charge a fkn arm and a leg

Im going to use.

Its from the Philippines at £10 an injection. Otherwise i pay like £130 going to a clinic in London each time. When i can just do it myself

Also i plan on injecting intramuscularly alongside my roids.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14274 and 2 others
Im going to use.

Its from the Philippines at £10 an injection. Otherwise i pay like £130 in London each

Please keep me up to date bro, think I'll join you on this, Mirin dedication

• +1
at this rate everybody will be surgerymaxxing and roiding. we need the bluepill to keep order tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, joseph, subhuman incel and 4 others
I'd 100% whitemax if I was super ethnic

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, LastHopeForNorman, Chadeep and 1 other person
Ethnics aren't victims. Yes there's plenty of women that would "next" you for the simple reason that you're ethnic, but my dad was a 5'6 average earner ethnic who married a 5'9 white woman so come on.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, datboijj, subhuman incel and 4 others
at this rate everybody will be surgerymaxxing and roiding. we need the bluepill to keep order tbh
Tbh this site needs to not accept anymore members otherwise I do see the blackpoll going extremely mainstream.
Especially if a PSL'er goes on a reality TV show or gets insta or tiktok famous competition will be thru the roof

• +1
Reactions: joseph, subhuman incel, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
I'm buying products to look darker as an ethnic meanwhile people are doing skin bleaching, weird world we live in.
Why???? Are you an Irish ethnic???

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Gaia262, Chadeep and 1 other person
Thats trash storm front advice, most ethnics were born and raised here
This is their home.

They just need tobe competitive considering the rules in place.
They just need the crap low value ethnics who cope in their own bubbles with bobs and vegene to die out

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Gaia262
Im going to use.

Its from the Philippines at £10 an injection. Otherwise i pay like £130 going to a clinic in London each time. When i can just do it myself

How long u been doing this in London? Does it work at all??

• +1
How long u been doing this in London? Does it work at all??

I plan on starting after my surgery in September. So will compile photos showing weekly changes

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
Wtf do u think normal people are able to order something from 3rd world manilla and figure out how to inject it??

Like sure if your a roided tren freak self prescribing TRT and HGH I get it, but most people here are normies who have zero experience of this shit, let alone fucking IV that shit.

And yeah in Philippines u can go to best clinic in Manila once a week and get this for like £30 a session, but I think most incels like us live in places like London, NYC, LA, Singapore, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Paris, so that shit is going to start from £200 a pop ffs

i said if you scroll a bit
Yep seen, makes sense, lot of love for my Maori brothers, had a lot of coconut friends when I lived in Sydney, great guys, very welcoming

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
Wtf do u think normal people are able to order something from 3rd world manilla and figure out how to inject it??

Like sure if your a roided tren freak self prescribing TRT and HGH I get it, but most people here are normies who have zero experience of this shit, let alone fucking IV that shit.

And yeah in Philippines u can go to best clinic in Manila once a week and get this for like £30 a session, but I think most incels like us live in places like London, NYC, LA, Singapore, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Paris, so that shit is going to start from £200 a pop ffs

Fill the syringe and then inject , its nothing hard about it. No different to your covid vaccine or steroid injections.

Or learn to give yourself an IV.

You should be in the mental state to be willing to learn and trial these things considering doing nothing is guaranteed to continue living a daily hell.

Like i said everyone has their inhibition levels of what they would do. some people here including me are traveling the world to get their skull smashed into pieces via a lefort.

When you are ready.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Fill the syringe and then inject , its nothing hard about it. No different to your covid vaccine or steroid injections.

Or learn to give yourself an IV.

You should be in the mental state to be willing to learn and trial these things considering doing nothing is guaranteed to continue living a daily hell.

Like i said everyone has their inhibition levels of what they would do. some people here including me are traveling the world to get their skull smashed into pieces via a lefort.

When you are ready.
Dude u do know PEOPLE CAN DIE FROM ADMINISTERING AN INJECTION WRONG???!! and this happens even when professionals do it, u r talking about doing it yourself???? That's why I'm saying it isn't that simple, as in it is a big ask

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 5180 and 2 others
ugly-man-2-550.jpg

Self-Hating Ethnics Are Right, They Should Be Exterminated Tbh.

Kind of random but since you seem to be British can you pm me your AAS source?

• +1

i guess you need to inject forever? isnt a good solution if true

• +1
@volcelfatcel also bleachmaxxed hard he looked like a negro in his baby pics
Never taken carotene

Also keep gaslighting everyone indo Nordic chadpreet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262 and AcneScars
Pale skin would halo me hard combined with my black hair to create good contrast. I have medium brown skin right now

• +1
this woman has good videos on skin whitening.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Gaia262 and Deleted member 6128
No skin bleach for your curry pheno

• +1
This is not applicable if you are not self hating

Your mind has already turned on your body given your traumatic experiences, so im not asking you to cope. Im asking you to change into your perceived ideal self.

But instead of shitposting dragging your own people down on here who face the same problems, why not just take action?

You can get injections which work out to be a total of £10 a week each.

wtf is this are those some cheap fillers?

• +1
Kind of random but since you seem to be British can you pm me your AAS source?
Could you PM your AAS source to me too pls as so much bunk is here in UK!

• +1