Why doesnt james sapphire have a gf

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I'm 39 and stfu about Asia
I just checked out @curlyheadjames instagram and even though he takes the weirdest pics I see jb's complimenting him all the time.

James why aren't you slaying?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, FailedNormieManlet, currylightskin and 4 others
i have no clue Dwayne

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301, Deleted member 16369 and DwayneWhite55
He's saving it for the right special one

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Tallooksmaxxer, n0rthface and 5 others
He looks chad and incel at the same time... Idk if girls are really attracted to him or if they are just joking saying he looks like richard ramirez as a meme.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 16369 and DwayneWhite55
i have no clue Dwayne
You know you're truly ugly when you have no comments on Instagram or Facebook like me. This dude gots tons of girls following him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
He looks chad and incel at the same time... Idk if girls are really attracted to him or if they are just joking saying he looks like richard ramirez as a meme.
I can't tell either ,but like I said if you are ugly they usually don't even comment or follow you.

• +1
Reactions: sibience and Deleted member 16369
I can't tell either ,but like I said if you are ugly they usually don't even comment or follow you.

Or maybe because he looks extremely alien and not like a human at all while girls still think he is unattractive.

He needs to work on being NT. I know it's rich coming from me but it's the truth

I don't think NT will save his serial killer face. Dark triad maxxing will at least make him act like his face looks and can be halo.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 16369
Or maybe because he looks extremely alien and not like a human at all while girls still think he is unattractive.

I don't think NT will save his serial killer face. Dark triad maxxing will at least make him act like his face looks and can be halo.
Go check his comments,they mostly are all "I want you" "you're sexy" comments.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and sibience

WOW... I guess psl autism might be true.

I guess time for double jaw surgery cheek implants and removal of all teeth for very hollow cheeks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19301, FailedNormieManlet and DwayneWhite55

I guess time for double jaw surgery cheek implants and removal of all teeth for very hollow cheeks
The more sunken your cheeks are the more pussy you'll be drowning in

• +1
Reactions: sibience
That subhuman is a freak what do u mean why

BD47315B 2B2C 4C2C B766 7B140826DC93

• Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel

ay man i dont get it either like these girls compliment me but i feel like the y dont really mean it but idk

• +1
Reactions: sibience and DwayneWhite55

how do i dark traid maxx?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sibience and Deleted member 16369
Very. Even on tiktok you're always making weird faces and sucking cheeks in and shit jfl
how am i suc king cheekswhen its how i look when i talk im saying its just my natura l state cant help

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
ay man i dont get it either like these girls compliment me but i feel like the y dont really mean it but idk
Do they dm you? You need to try to meet up with them

@DwayneWhite55 do u have gf

im ugly so i gotta wait until i get veneers
When are you getting veneers, that could take forever lol when a girl says I want you, be like I want you too sexy ass . Then get in her dms

Girls probably compliment him as a joke

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
When are you getting veneers, that could take forever lol when a girl says I want you, be like I want you too sexy ass . Then get in her dms
next year

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke and DwayneWhite55
I just checked out @curlyheadjames instagram and even though he takes the weirdest pics I see jb's complimenting him all the time.

James why aren't you slaying?
Bots

all of the girls he goes home with end up missing..

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
I didn't think medicaid would pay for veneers ,just false teeth
thy are my mom got hers pulled in december and is undergong the operation this year
idk if theyre considered veneers but theyre like fake ones i think implants?

trust me i also have had same following and girls do this to me in real life but they are all crazy bitches who sometimes even look weird

trust me i also have had same following and girls do this to me in real life but they are all crazy bitches who sometimes even look weird
Tales

Well he does now

• Woah
Reactions: Despicable

Users who are viewing this thread

Back