why doesnt minoxidil work on the front of the head

D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
feel like I'm wasting it

For some unlucky folks in life, nothing will work. Life just doesn't want you to win at all

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 19469
Looking Good White Chicks GIF by BrownSugarApp
just combover tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Lawton88
For some unlucky folks in life, nothing will work. Life just doesn't want you to win at all
stfu ugly nigger

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD
fin and minox work but they say it doesnt at the front of the head just wondering why sicnetifically

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
stop talking shit
Read what I said slowly and carefully.

I wasn't being rude to the OP, I was just saying some people in life are just unlucky and medications won't work for them like it does others

• +1
Reactions: jabaduk, greeneyes and Baldingman1998
i ripped out parts of my head from stress when i was super young so if i did any of that minox stuff there'd be patches probably :D

I wasn't being rude to the OP, I was just saying some people in life are just unlucky and medications won't work for them like it does others
are you simultaneously saying minoxidil doesn't work for the front of the head? I mean i havent lost hairs in the front in like 3-4 years after taking both minox and fin so it's holding. But it's not regrowing anything

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
are you simultaneously saying minoxidil doesn't work for the front of the head? I mean i havent lost hairs in the front in like 3-4 years after taking both minox and fin so it's holding. But it's not regrowing anything
If you're not growing hair from topical minox, it's likely you're a non-responder to topical. It isn't uncommon.

Either you try out oral minox and see if that works since it enters the system differently. Or try to find an alternative hair-grower.

So am I wasting my time trying to get back to NW0 by minoxxing on my temples
If you see results, you're a good responder. But you'll need to be on it for weeks to months to be sure.

• +1
it works for me. if you don't respond apply retin A before applying minox.

• +1
fin and minox work but they say it doesnt at the front of the head just wondering why sicnetifically

Not really sure why it works a lot better at the crown than the front which it helps a little. The same is true with microneedling which helps more in the crown area also.

If you're not growing hair from topical minox, it's likely you're a non-responder to topical. It isn't uncommon.

Either you try out oral minox and see if that works since it enters the system differently. Or try to find an alternative hair-grower.
what are alternatives. which.

I mean I get peach fuzz form it. ppl talk as if minox and fin are all there are.

I am not losing hair however is the thing.

He is a small dicked cumskin

what does that do tho

doesnt oral minox cause a lot of problems

doesnt oral minox cause a lot of problems
For most people, it depends on the amount they take.

Take low doses at first, and slowly build up to 5mg and maintain 5mg.
Generally 5mg and below, and you won't experience sides.

But then again, you could be unlucky and experience sides at low-doses.

For most people, it depends on the amount they take.

Take low doses at first, and slowly build up to 5mg and maintain 5mg.
Generally 5mg and below, and you won't experience sides.

But then again, you could be unlucky and experience sides at low-doses.
So oral minoxidil. That’s the only alternative really

feel like I'm wasting it
It does work on the front hairs, they have to state it on the package though because it was only clinically tested on the crown. FDA thing.

It does work on the front hairs, they have to state it on the package though because it was only clinically tested on the crown. FDA thing.
But it doesn’t grow them back?

I think your hair follicle are dead (not visible anymore for years) your hair wont respond. I think you can only grow hair back that was lost maybe maximum 1 year ago. dont expect to get your original not affected hair back. fin is for keeping your hair and stopping hairloss. minox is for getting some hair regrowth of hair that isnt dead yet but weakened but dht.

I think your hair follicle are dead (not visible anymore for years) your hair wont respond. I think you can only grow hair back that was lost maybe maximum 1 year ago. dont expect to get your original not affected hair back. fin is for keeping your hair and stopping hairloss. minox is for getting some hair regrowth of hair that isnt dead yet but weakened but dht.
its for rejuvinating hair right. to make what can be grown hve a little more vitality to it. but nothing brings someting back from death ofc.

you were rude to me though. it was uncalled for

I havent lost hairs when I used minox religiously. I think.
it works for me. if you don't respond apply retin A before applying minox.
he said this but why is it good with minox?