Why don't any PSL gods have middle part haircuts?

O'Pry

O'Pry

Iron
Middle part hairstyle is like the typical pretty boy and chad hairstyle yet none of the PSL gods have it

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Darkeningstar
Pitt did

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and Darkeningstar
because the reason middle part is so popular is because it hides/compensates for a lot of suboptimal features and ratios that normies have, psl gods dont need to do this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JL~ and Xangsane
because the reason middle part is so popular is because it hides/compensates for a lot of suboptimal features and ratios that normies have, psl gods dont need to do this
thats kinda not true, u can looksmin urself with a middle part HEAVILY while fringe optimally suits everyone Jordan barrett looks 100x times better with fringe then with his early middle part

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Cuz Its teenager haircut. I tried it and my family said u are 33 u cannot have that shit anymore. Same reaction in blue pilled Reddit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Andremln, Diarrhoea, N1666 and 2 others
thats kinda not true, u can looksmin urself with a middle part HEAVILY while fringe optimally suits everyone Jordan barrett looks 100x times better with fringe then with his early middle part
yeah fringe is also a pretty good haircut but the barrett example kinda proves my point, hes a psl god so he doesnt need a middle part

• +1
Reactions: AustinCutler
yeah fringe is also a pretty good haircut but the barrett example kinda proves my point, hes a psl god so he doesnt need a middle part
yea but from my experience I can even show u pics on pm somewhy because of my hair texture fringe type of cuts looks much better then middle parts because i got too much hair and too much volume and i cant get the "classic" middle part

• +1
Reactions: tomm1453 and Darkeningstar
Because they're not 16yos

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111 and negativetiltedheart
yea but from my experience I can even show u pics on pm somewhy because of my hair texture fringe type of cuts looks much better then middle parts because i got too much hair and too much volume and i cant get the "classic" middle part
can you pm me pics of you with middle part vs fringe i think i might have the same thing, my middle part sometimes looks good when its perfectly styled but a lot of time its really wide

• +1
zoomer hairstyle, they are too old for that

none of them have the right type of hair texture for it

maybe barrett does

• +1
none of them have the right type of hair texture for it

maybe barrett does
exactly thats what im talkin about if u dont have fine hair its over if u wanna do middle part, middle part is best if u have not super thick and fine hair but still got lots capillary plus texture

• +1
Reactions: Veganist