Why don’t blacks do drugs?

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
in UK it’s almost always the whites and maybe occasionally some edgy asian/gook people who do drugs like coke/molly while blacks almost always only smoke weed and maybe drink

why is that?

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Because in europe blacks are high inhib

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
Because in europe blacks are high inhib
not in UK jfl, or france either for that matter. A lot to them do crimes; petty ones but still

When I was a package loader everybody was either on crack during shift or smoking weed after shift

Wdym i've done molly

bcs theyre poor

Insane drug isn’t it, but yeah the vast majority of blacks are disgusted with drugs that whites do ngl

what’s a package leader?
Bro i felt alive it was amazing

Every time I did it I did it the next day as well lmfao

Sometimes I wonder what other shit they mix t with, meth and speed isn’t uncommon in XTC pills lol
Yes they always mix it with something usually with painkillers or someth else

Yes they always mix it with something usually with painkillers or someth else
Never did 2 days in a row alwyas felt shit next day
You can make more tabs if you skim on the ingredients

They smoke weed

Idk was making just a example all u need is something white to mix it up eg caffeine tabs

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
They smoke weed
Yeah but not harder shit, almost never coke or lsd etc. On occasion some do molly, mainly burger blacks tho never european ones

all blacks are on drugs 24/7

They have more serotonine and dopamine than whites and asian (scientifically proved)

Its cuz of evolution, asians and whites had to endure winter and depression was a need or whatever so there is a thing like that

• +1
nigger, have you ever met a black
Yes? The vast majority only smoke weed and drink. Especially in UK, maybe in murica they do more drugs but they almost never do coke or lsd and shit, maybe molly as i said

bro just lol

niggas where im from do coke acid lsd and shrooms

They have more serotonine and dopamine than whites and asian (scientifically proved)

Its cuz of evolution, asians and whites had to endure winter and depression was a need or whatever so there is a thing like that
Wow source?
bro just lol

niggas where im from do coke acid and shrooms
Must be extremely different in UK, never met a black who did anything other than smoke or drink

nigros love to smoke coke, faggot

Yes? The vast majority only smoke weed and drink. Especially in UK, maybe in murica they do more drugs but they almost never do coke or lsd and shit, maybe molly as i said
Only in america (lean,xans,opiods etc) others usually just do weed atleast in my country

• +1
Only in america (lean,xans,opiods etc) others usually just do weed atleast in my country
Yes this is what I mean, blacks in murica are more druggy than european blacks, still though not as degenerate as whites lol when it comes to drugs

• +1
Reactions: Overjetcel299
Yes this is what I mean, blacks in murica are more druggy than european blacks, still though not as degenerate as whites lol when it comes to drugs
Facts i keep seing some white junkies roaming the streets all kinds of fucked up

Facts i keep seing some white junkies roaming the streets all kinds of fucked up
Yeah, this is especially the case in UK. nittys everywhere lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: Overjetcel299
in UK it’s almost always the whites and maybe occasionally some edgy asian/gook people who do drugs like coke/molly while blacks almost always only smoke weed and maybe drink

why is that?
Culture

• +1
west coast is the only place blacks do that shit

but still not as much as whites
Yeah ngl it’s degenerate as fuck but as long as u don’t get addicted, drugs r fun

I don’t want to fry my brain or wind up in jail. I can barely function as it is at my current iq level

Last edited:
i dont think psychedelics are degenerate
They can turn you into a spiritual retard for a while or even forever if abused. But yes coke and lolly are way more degenerate, heroin and crack is the bottom of the barrel degenerate.

when I did molly 2 days in a row i felt like a piece of shit, literally couldn’t eat more than a bowl of cereal and an apple spread out over the whole day afte

I don’t want to fry my brain or wind up in jail. I can barely function as it is at my current iq level
psychedelics dont fry your brain. Blacks are just low iq which correlates with low openess