Why dont dirt poor white men go to Singapore?

U

uksucks

Silver
And marry a rich Asian woman.

If you are white + decent looking it should not be hard at all.

They have the highest GDP per capita in the world (except maybe Monaco idk).

cant afford plane ticket. If they quit smoking + drinking + worked multiple jobs + ate less. Basically if your life depended on it, anyone could find a way to get there, so that's not an excuse.

Surely I'm not the only person in the world who's thought of this??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: laaltin, greycel, PRIEST Sv3rige and 1 other person
Most women in Singapore either have a betabuxx husband, or they are working a normal job with a normal wage.

Sounds good in theory, but would be very difficult in reality.

You are better of just geomaxxing to a go-to spot in SEA if you actually want a better quality of life.

a normal wage.
Avg salary there is 140k USD.

I understand cost of living is higher but you could find one who loves white men + travel a lot. Like you could get her to give you money remotely to visit her etc..

• +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige
You are better of just geomaxxing to a go-to spot in SEA if you actually want a better quality of life
This isnt for me, I'm not poor, but idk why men don't try this if they are.

And I will geomax and move one permanently one day due to weather, women, and better QoL like you said.

• +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige
Avg salary there is 140k USD.

I understand cost of living is higher but you could find one who loves white men + travel a lot. Like you could get her to give you money remotely to visit her etc..
That's average salary for men. Women really don't make much at all on average.

I have family living there, and inequality is very much a thing. It's basically like Dubai. Small upper-class, and most are just normal people with normal wages.

Not saying it's impossible, but you make it sound easy. I'd be more than interested in updates, if you decide to try it out.

• +1
Reactions: uksucks
That's average salary for men. Women really don't make much at all on average.

I have family living there, and inequality is very much a thing. It's basically like Dubai. Small upper-class, and most are just normal people with normal wages.

Not saying it's impossible, but you make it sound easy. I'd be more than interested in updates, if you decide to try it out.
Wait so GDP per capita only includes men?

And what it's mean and not median is it? I thought it would be median.

Why do you want to ruin your bloodline breeding with an Asian woman?
Mother's genes matter way more than the father's

Money is not that important beyond having enough to comfortably take care of your family

Why do you want to ruin your bloodline breeding with an Asian woman?
Mother's genes matter way more than the father's

Money is not that important beyond having enough to comfortably take care of your family
Read my post. This isn't for me.
This is for people so poor they are homeless or can barely afford to eat. At that point money is more improtanr than genetics

• +1
Reactions: greycel
JFL at all of you thinking you know 🇸🇬 at all

And marry a rich Asian woman.

If you are white + decent looking it should not be hard at all.

They have the highest GDP per capita in the world (except maybe Monaco idk).

cant afford plane ticket. If they quit smoking + drinking + worked multiple jobs + ate less. Basically if your life depended on it, anyone could find a way to get there, so that's not an excuse.

Surely I'm not the only person in the world who's thought of this??
You'll lose all your money real quick, long before you find a rich lady to marry you.