Why dont foids understand that their height also contributes to their kids maximum height ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Like cant foids understand if they just breed with a male their height their son's or daughters would be mogger height ? dont you want the best for you kids ?

No, because love doesn't work that way, you don't fall in love with people for a set of characteristics but through physical attraction and personality.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, MewMaxxing, Deleted member 8869 and 1 other person
Do you think they even care about that? They just want to compensate for their femlet height, nothing more. Who cares if their sons turn out to be a manlet who spends his lifetime in incel forums? They are completely content with that

• +1
Reactions: gogger, Preoximerianas, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
they dont like to take responsibility

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
> putting responsibility on woman

:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and gogger
No, because love doesn't work that way, you don't fall in love with people for a set of characteristics but through physical attraction and personality.
This is the one thing that most of this sites users wont accept. Also mirin the physique bro.

they are retarded

This is the one thing that most of this sites users wont accept. Also mirin the physique bro.
Thanks but that's not actually me. Most guys on here don't use pictures of themselves as a profile pic because they want to remain anonymous because the things that they say could get them cancelled, I am the same in that regard.

The name and profile picture I use are from a new fitness youtuber of the same name (Natural Hypertrophy), I chose this name as a joke to replace my old username, which I no longer agree with.