Why dont go bald at teens?

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
In your teens you have the most Testosterone so you have more dht but why dont teens go bald?

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and KingOfRome
God lets us enjoy our teens and the reaper shows up soon after

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 5522 and 5 others
They do man....

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 5632 and 8 others
It's over when you are a @balding17yomanletcel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, Deleted member 5522 and Incoming
Idk aging or some shit

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 5522
They do man....
I am 15 and started balding (Dont worry told my parents I will rope infront of them if they dont buy me a hs or give me money for ht) but most teens dont go bald even with high dht
God lets us enjoy our teens and the reaper shows up soon after
There is no god

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 5522, Ascensionrequired and 4 others
In your teens you have the most Testosterone so you have more dht but why dont teens go bald?
Good amount of hormones
Stallone is on GH and still has hair

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Wdym teens dont go bald? Im 15 and norwoodfucking 3

I could use the same strat if i dont get a hair transplant ill rope, my life is such bullshit my brother is 2 years older than me he is more attractive than me cause he got my moms fathers genes and i got my dads shitty subhuman teenage balding genes fuck my life

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Effortless and Copemaxxing
you dont norwood because you have a lot of dht, you norwood because u have high sensitivity to dht which means u can norwood even with low T and dht levels and not norwood with high T and dht levels

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 5522, Effortless and 2 others
Its fucking collagen in the hair, I had high dht since age 13 and didn’t start balding until I became really unhealthy and practically dying due to failed surgery at age 15.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Effortless
you dont norwood because you have a lot of dht, you norwood because u have high sensitivity to dht which means u can norwood even with low T and dht levels and not norwood with high T and dht levels
Yeah testosterone levels have nothing to do with balding really

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 5522 and toth77
Wtf? 99% of teens dont go bald. So 99% teens dont have a sensivity to dht ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, randomvanish and toth77
I started seeing hairline recession at 16. Now im 21
Screenshot 20200508 050613

Norwood 3-4. It's over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Chadlitecel and Effortless
  • +1
Wdym teens dont go bald? Im 15 and norwoodfucking 3

I could use the same strat if i dont get a hair transplant ill rope, my life is such bullshit my brother is 2 years older than me he is more attractive than me cause he got my moms fathers genes and i got my dads shitty subhuman teenage balding genes fuck my life

Genetics recombination do be a harsh reality for some people...
Its fucking collagen in the hair, I had high dht since age 13 and didn’t start balding until I became really unhealthy and practically dying due to failed surgery at age 15.

What surgery fucked you up?
I started seeing hairline recession at 16. Now im 21
View attachment 402025

Norwood 3-4. It's over

You don't look too bad bald tbh, other than that you just look way older than 21

• +1
Genetics recombination do be a harsh reality for some people...

What surgery fucked you up?

You don't look too bad bald tbh, other than that you just look way older than 21
Being bald gives the illusion of older age. I look 30 sh

• +1
Yeah people do go bald in their teens. I started losing hair when I was 17 and I just sneezed out my entire hairline like confetti. NW 2.5 or 3 in like 2 months. Been nicknamed Vegeta ever since. Going to get a hair transplant soon though cause this shit makes you look old as fuck.

• +1
Yeah people do go bald in their teens. I started losing hair when I was 17 and I just sneezed out my entire hairline like confetti. NW 2.5 or 3 in like 2 months. Been nicknamed Vegeta ever since. Going to get a hair transplant soon though cause this shit makes you look old as fuck.
Why dont just get a hairsystem

• +1
Because a wig can fall and you will always be insecure and scared if you get exposed as a baldy. While hair transplant is permanent.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ascensionrequired and Deleted member 5522
Because a wig can fall and you will always be insecure and scared if you get exposed as a baldy. While hair transplant is permanent.
Jfl hair system can't fall, or even pe pulled of, it needs a special tonic to take of, its 100% legit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 5522
Follicle sensitivity increases with age or something. I had receded temples at 13

• +1
SOME OF US DO

• +1
I hope I don't go bald

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell

What if someone snatches that thing of your head? Also you have to shave your midscalp and replace it every few weeks/months right?