Why don’t I ache after going gym anymore

grungymallard97

grungymallard97

Sphinx
I’ve only been going 3 months I take creatine and protein I eat a lot of. And I used to ache like hell after gym but now I just don’t despite going even harder intensity wise. Does anyone know why?

I’ve only been going 3 months I take creatine and protein I eat a lot of. And I used to ache like hell after gym but now I just don’t despite going even harder intensity wise. Does anyone know why?
Same with me guess your body just adapts

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
it's normal I never get doms either anymore.

unless I switch to new movements, then I get some but it goes away quickly, so if you want it just change things around.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, ryuken and grungymallard97
it's normal I never get doms either anymore.

unless I switch to new movements, then I get some but it goes away quickly, so if you want it just change things around.
Yeah that’s true sometimes I still ache if I do a movement or excersise I haven’t done in a while or with a new muscle

its normal, I never get sore anymore unless i change workouts except legs, fuck legs

• +1
your body is adapted to gym thats normal, that doesn't mean you're not progressing. If it doesn't adapt thats when you should be worried

• +1
your body is adapted to gym thats normal, that doesn't mean you're not progressing. If it doesn't adapt thats when you should be worried
ohh right, thanks for letting me know I wasn’t sure if I just wasn’t going hard enough

Dont workout for 2 weeks and try then, crazy soreness, combine it with super shit sleep the next day and i assure you, you will be sore 100%

• +1
True

innit legs are useless and idk abt hem they ain’t even aesthetic
Having decent glutes and quads isnt bad ecpescially with the strength benifit, just don't focus too much on them like these "you can never train legs enough"

• +1
Having decent glutes and quads isnt bad ecpescially with the strength benifit, just don't focus too much on them like these "you can never train legs enough"
Yeah I already have big legs tbf and can easily squat my body weight + a lot more so I should be fine to only do yjem like twice a month or so

• +1
Reactions: cc_7373