Why don’t I care about genocide or Israel or Palestine?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

the things I’m scared to see
Like I couldn’t give two shits to even google where Israel and Palestine are on the globe lol. Are they in Iraq or something? Anyway, what I was saying is I don’t care about those people.

I mean the Middle East has been a war torn shithole since the dawn of time, i mean no shit there’s gonna be death and loss lol. Whats the big deal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, cromagnon, LooksThinker and 9 others
the real question is why should should u care? only way I can see a valid answer is if you have family friends who live there, if you’re from the west and invest your time to this topic you should kys immediately

• +1
Reactions: JL~, cromagnon, boss8055 and 13 others
the real question is why you should care? only way I can see a valid answer is if you have family friends or live there, if you’re from the west and invest your time to this topic you should kys immediately
True. Why do random normies care so much? I’m genuinely curious. They know no one there. Why are they losing sleep over it?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Aero, 97baHater and 1 other person
True. Why do random normies care so much? I’m genuinely curious. They know no one there. Why are they losing sleep over it?
Because they’re cucks with low intelligence, truly smart people don’t care about politics or what happens outside of their world, ignorance is bliss

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, forevergymcelling and Vermilioncore
Because they’re cucks with low intelligence, truly smart people don’t care about politics or what happens outside of their world, ignorance is bliss
Or maybe they’re pretending to care because it’s NT and cool to protest for those things because it makes them seem “in touch” with the world

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and Darkeningstar
They don't care, they make proclamations to avoid being socially labelled

• +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin and 97baHater
Because nothing ever happens

Or maybe they’re pretending to care because it’s NT and cool to protest for those things because it makes them seem “in touch” with the world
I guess it would make sense if you wanted to get laid with sum Palestinian or leftist bitch, nothing wrong with that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, Vermilioncore and slavicpsycho
This, but mainly because they are terrified of being considered non-nt

Fr IDGAF 💀 bomb them niggas more so they would shut up

• JFL
Reactions: proxyy, lastamericanvirgin, LooksThinker and 1 other person
We arabs deserve to be nuked from the planet, we are nothing but trouble

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin and LooksThinker
Fr IDGAF 💀 bomb them niggas more so they would shut up
Frr the news is like “blah blah Palestine attacked israel and they’re at war” I’m like what’s new i thought they were already at war lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and slavicpsycho
Low iq take

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and murdah
I’m not arab or Jewish it’s low iq to act like nothing matters in the world except you attempting to look better for bitches
shut up reddit cuck go blow yourself up in war like your shitskin Middle East ancestors lol

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
You just havw lack empathy

I’m not arab or Jewish it’s low iq to act like nothing matters in the world except you attempting to look better for bitches
well nothing matters except things that effect me or the ones I love. You should think the same way instead of caring for a bunch of randoms who have no idea you exist. Only care for those you love. Fuck all else.

You just lack empathy
Nah I got a lot of empathy but only for the people I care about. Everyone else can eat a dick

well nothing matters except things that effect me or the ones I love. You should think the same way instead of caring for a bunch of randoms who have no idea you exist. Only care for those you love. Fuck all else.
You say something like this except if something were to happen to you then you would want help from other people

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Nah, pretending to care about other people's wars if not involved is not lack of empathy
Not knowing about what’s happening in the world is low iq

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
You say something like this except if something were to happen to you then you would want help from other people
Of course I would. But no one would help. Because no one truly cares about anyone else other than themselves or those they can relate to. The world sees me as an outsider weirdo freak. I’ve had times I needed help and they turned the other cheek. So I’m doing the same to them.

• +1
Reactions: chimpkill
Not knowing about what’s happening in the world is low iq
I don’t need to know what is happening in the world if it’s of no use to me. That’s like wanting to know what some guy is doing in New York at 2 pm on a random Tuesday. How is it beneficial to me?

That's the same way women treat non chads and you faggots are 24/7 crying about it everyday

This dump gets what it deserves quite honestly

• +1
Reactions: maarda
You don't have to be involved in the situation to empathize,The people there are still human
I know, I am empathetic. And I feel sorry about war, just as I feel sorry about wars in Djibouti. The other implications matter to a certain extent.

• +1
Reactions: maarda
I don’t need to know what is happening in the world if it’s of no use to me. That’s like wanting to know what some guy is doing in New York at 2 pm on a random Tuesday. How is it beneficial to me?
Don’t be a stereotypical retard that is oblivious to what’s happening around him

That's the same way women treat non chads and you faggots are 24/7 crying about it everyday

This dump gets what it deserves quite honestly
If you read my posts in specific, you would know I always say women should ignore ugly men as if they don’t exist as to not lead them on. So at least your post don’t apply to me

Don’t be a stereotypical retard that is oblivious to what’s happening around him
I will be gladly obvious if it’s of no interest. Why do I care what’s going on 10,000 miles away from me? Not my problem. They didn’t care when I needed help. Rightfully so.

You should care because America is funding Israel with 10's of billions of dollars to commit genocide and has been for over a half century. Israel's lapdog the USA has been doing their dirty qork in slaughtering 10's of millions of Arabs during this time period and in this slaughter of the Palestinian people, American troops have been on the front lines slaughtering men women and children.

Not only that, these Edomites/Canaanite Jews are attempting to usher in the one world order/government, one world religion, 15 minute mega cities, social credit score, one world digital currency, the anti-Christ, mark of the beast, depopulate non Edomites and enslave the rest.

The real question is why should you not care as you would have to be a complete nihilist to not care.

This documentary goes into a bit more depth so you can have a better understanding.

because no humans are involved

because you have absolutely 0 relation to them
normgroids dont care either. the media tells them to and says that showing that you care is the next thing that will make them cool so they do it. they forget about it later. do you see anyone talking about ukraine lately? exactly.

the real question is why should should u care? only way I can see a valid answer is if you have family friends who live there, if you’re from the west and invest your time to this topic you should kys immediately
>why would you care about people dying in a war?
>also you should fucking die if you do care

I love it when retards try to brow beat others into being politically inactive.

>why would you care about people dying in a war?
>also you should fucking die if you do care

I love it when retards try to brow beat others into being politically inactive.
Your name checks out faggot

You should care because America is funding Israel with 10's of billions of dollars to commit genocide and has been for over a half century. Israel's lapdog the USA has been doing their dirty qork in slaughtering 10's of millions of Arabs during this time period and in this slaughter of the Palestinian people, American troops have been on the front lines slaughtering men women and children.

Not only that, these Edomites/Canaanite Jews are attempting to usher in the one world order/government, one world religion, 15 minute mega cities, social credit score, one world digital currency, the anti-Christ, mark of the beast, depopulate non Edomites and enslave the rest.

The real question is why should you not care as you would have to be a complete nihilist to not care.

This documentary goes into a bit more depth so you can have a better understanding.

Nah that shit boring asl fam I ain’t read shit past the First sentence tbh

Bcoz of skin color

Imagine caring for random internet points on a forum nonetheless, jfl
IMG 2213

• JFL
Reactions: LevantinePsycho