why don’t i like mexicans?

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

what would Ramirez do?
i mean there’s nothing wrong with them. their neighborhoods don’t have gangs that’s just the middle and south americans. and that’s just because they’re part black. and they always do a good job on whatever they do if your bike was fixed by a mexican it will never fall apart again. so why do i hate them and want them to get out my country monkey?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Vermilioncore, BeanletMogger and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
you know what? i agree

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
average mexican in 2024

IMG 5587

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and vermillioncorefan
punchable faces

• +1
I just hate white old men. For a good reason too. I mean they got grey hair, they’re slow, they’re pink and smell like shit. I mean why continue to embarrass yourself why not just turn the gas knob on your stove and die in a house explosion and be done with already

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, iam good boy and vermillioncorefan
I just hate white old men. For a good reason too. I mean they got grey hair, they’re slow, they’re pink and smell like shit. I mean why continue to embarrass yourself why not just turn the gas knob on your stove and die in a house explosion and be done with already
They are what you don't want to become

i mean that’s not just whitevold men all old people need to do that cuz they’re wastes of space :smonk:

I feel this way except for muslims but there are kinda reasons to dislike them tho ngl

• +1
I got in an argument with my landscaper about cutting off parts of the branches cause sun can’t get in, fuck Mexicans nigga

• JFL
i mean that’s not just whitevold men all old people need to do that cuz they’re wastes of space :smonk:
Yeah but Mexican old men still got dark hair and usually move around more, the white old dudes all crippled and got that Santa Claus hair and pink like peppa pig

• JFL