Why don't jaw+chin fillers get more hype here? It's such an easy way to ascend...

Kraken
:unsure:

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
Because nobody wants to redo them every year and they ain't cheap either.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, alriodai and datboijj
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
A grand every year is lightwork fam
A grand? Its way more if you do jaw+chin+cheeks by a specialized doctor.
They wanted 4k€ for one session from me and ofc I declined.

Could jaw fillers fix my subhuman downward growth jaw?

It is a easy way to acend in the long term. I think that in the long turn it causes a bloated and undesirable look. Not sure if this video or another video on this channel but here it explain:

If you want a short term ascension and want to risk the next 5 years, fillers is an excellent choice.

A grand? Its way more if you do jaw+chin+cheeks by a specialized doctor.
They wanted 4k€ for one session from me and ofc I declined.
You niggas need to start putting more faith in places abroad. Turkey for example has very good doctors and their prices are much lower.

inb4 some clown says "but you'll get botched by a doctor in Turkey" You can get botched by a doctor in any country if they are not trained well enough in the procedure that they are doing. The key thing thing is to look for a highly reviewed doctor on PS forums

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
You niggas need to start putting more faith in places abroad. Turkey for example has very good doctors and their prices are much lower.

inb4 some clown says "but you'll get botched by a doctor in Turkey" You can get botched by a doctor in any country if they are not trained well enough in the procedure that they are doing. The key thing thing is to look for a highly reviewed doctor on PS forums
I don't trust turkish doctors for facio-maxilla surgeries, they are good for rhino tho.

• +1
It's because people are broke af. There's been a few users who got them and ascended. The problem is that this forum is 99% comprised of poorcels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618

Fillers aren't easy. I've seen more botched jaw filler than good ones. I cheaped out on filler and it looked like shit.

• +1
It is a easy way to acend in the long term. I think that in the long turn it causes a bloated and undesirable look. Not sure if this video or another video on this channel but here it explain:

If you want a short term ascension and want to risk the next 5 years, fillers is an excellent choice.

This is a complete meme. Foids will age and gain weight then blame it all on filler. Then to compensate for their weight, they will need to get even more filler.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gladiator and Pumanator
Fillers aren't easy. I've seen more botched jaw filler than good ones. I cheaped out on filler and it looked like shit.
its impossible to go wrong with fillers, the issue in your case is you're truecel. nothing will save u bro

• JFL
Reactions: Gladiator
its impossible to go wrong with fillers, the issue in your case is you're truecel. nothing will save u bro
You're a poorcel teenager who doesn't know what he's on about. "muh I like living in white areas better" soft ass lil boy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and ....
You're a poorcel teenager who doesn't know what he's on about. "muh I like living in white areas better" soft ass lil boy.
show face subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
show face subhuman
heres ur face. "muh I like white areas better, i get robbed in the hood":

Black nerd onyx truth 600x400

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and ....
a dozen cc of jelly isn’t going to ascend you or anyone

fillers will make u ascend bro

It’s not true ascension In my opinion…

Health issues, redo procedures and migration aside

True ascension is something far more long lasting or even permanent fillers are at best a temporary upgrade and at worst a catastrophic decision.