Why don’t more chads kill thenselves?

I

(In)CelibatePsycho2

Bronze
The agepill will turn everyone, even chads with the best genetics, into subhumans. Why don’t more black pilled chads kill themselves while they are still attractive? This way they will die in their prime and never have to experience turning subhuman and dying ugly

• +1
Reactions: ayusshhhh and incel194012940
Chad ages decently, at worst will turn in a mtn

plus, when your old, you won't care ab all this shit, you will just enjoy your life or the last part of it remaining

• +1
Reactions: 123abc, ayusshhhh, gribsufer1 and 2 others
The reason is because there is more to life than looks.

kind regards,
chrishell

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: christian10, SeanW, Alexios and 2 others
Chad ages decently, at worst will turn in a mtn

plus, when your old, you won't care ab all this shit, you will just enjoy your life or the last part of it remaining
He ages better, when he is 60 he will look better than a 40 yr old normie, but when he is 80 he wil still be subhuman no matter his bone structure

are you retarded?
>are you retarded?
IMG 8060

• JFL
Reactions: ayusshhhh and gribsufer1
Wait 40 more years
nigger the point is its like ur trying to predict the stock market. it might go 20% it might go 4000% u just dont know, maybe a htn like chico should kill himself because his boneless face will age him like milk, so at like 23, that makes sense, but for true chad it doesnt

The agepill will turn everyone, even chads with the best genetics, into subhumans. Why don’t more black pilled chads kill themselves while they are still attractive? This way they will die in their prime and never have to experience turning subhuman and dying ugly
jesus christ i stg every .org person gets stupider and stupider each time they go on here. i think its time u take a break.

You get bored of this shit eventually and if you don't than you go insane like that chad who became a yogi once he started to lose his hair