Why don't niggas in America just get a job at Walmart?

P

PatriceLumumba

Iron
I don't understand why niggers risk their lives dealing drugs and shooting guns when they can get a stable job at Walmart and live till 75 years old. The lowest-paying job at a Walmart in Illinois is $17/hr. If you live in Section 8 housing you're paying max 600/month. This works out to about 7.2K a year. Subtracting this from your gross yearly income leaves you with about 30K in disposable income. A budget of about 1.5k is easily enough for a single person to live a fulfilling life. If you put the remaining 12K in some tax-free savings account and work for 40 years, you'll have almost 500K saved up by the time you turn 60. This doesn't even include the growth you could get from indexing or the possibility of getting promoted.

• +1
Reactions: tookcel
I don't understand why niggers risk their lives dealing drugs and shooting guns when they can get a stable job at Walmart and live till 75 years old. The lowest-paying job at a Walmart in Illinois is $17/hr. If you live in Section 8 housing you're paying max 600/month. This works out to about 7.2K a year. Subtracting this from your gross yearly income leaves you with about 30K in disposable income. A budget of about 1.5k is easily enough for a single person to live a fulfilling life. If you put the remaining 12K in some tax-free savings account and work for 40 years, you'll have almost 500K saved up by the time you turn 60. This doesn't even include the growth you could get from indexing or the possibility of getting promoted.
Cuz life would be too boring which is the greatest threat to human life

• +1
Reactions: ss07
Criminal record + trapping/scamming is probably more profitable (JFL if you think all these hood 🥷s do is shoot at each other)

Hey retard, you aren't eligible for section 8 housing if you make 17 an hour. You have to make less than 50% of the median income. In my area the median income is 34k, while 17 hourly would give you 35k. Walmart does not pay 17 hourly here.

And jfl at wanting to work 40 fucking years in poverty for a miserably lonely life living with niggers and cockroaches(you will if you pay 600 for an apartment, and also will get robbed and possibly beaten), you will never be able to have a family or afford a home.

• +1
Reactions: ss07, fluoride1337 and WeiWei
Hey retard, you aren't eligible for section 8 housing if you make 17 an hour. You have to make less than 50% of the median income. In my area the median income is 34k, while 17 hourly would give you 35k. Walmart does not pay 17 hourly here.

And jfl at wanting to work 40 fucking years in poverty for a miserably lonely life living with niggers and cockroaches(you will if you pay 600 for an apartment, and also will get robbed and possibly beaten), you will never be able to have a family or afford a home.
Just rent a small house that looks like a room and you can actually make a very good living with 15 dollars a hour im guessing. I don't know how they call it, it's always the place in documentaries where they find the only alive victim of the serial killer tied to the bed, motel i think it was. They even have cable television where they put the news and basketball games to make it easier for them.

No need to be greedy and wanting a big penthouse

Just rent a small house that looks like a room and you can actually make a very good living with 15 dollars a hour im guessing. I don't know how they call it, it's always the place in documentaries where they find the only alive victim of the serial killer tied to the bed, motel i think it was. They even have cable television where they put the news and basketball games to make it easier for them.

No need to be greedy and wanting a big penthouse
You will have a dogshit life with no pussy, no family, low quality food, and no future existing purely as a cog in the machine. jfl if you consider this a "good" life.

• +1
Reactions: ss07