Why dont normies like austic/ non nt people

S

SoCrazy

Iron
Most austic people I know are nicer than " normal" people and are more interesting

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Judas Froome, lemonnz, HeightPilledum and 4 others

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: watah and nathan
Hivemind + NPC theory

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, Shahnameh, HeightPilledum and 4 others
they find us annoying

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, SoCrazy and isis_Bleach
idk why they do anything. my cousins have autism and are annoying as shit tho thays cuz theyre spoiled.

• +1
Reactions: SoCrazy and nathan
Why do people dislike those that have facial deformities. Same reasoning. It's human nature to dislike those that were given genetically unfortunate traits.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GigaRetard, 1966Ford, RealNinja and 4 others
Why do people dislike those that have facial deformities. Same reasoning. It's human nature to dislike those that were given genetically unfortunate traits.
True but they are always like " I only care about personality" or some cope like that but when austic person w a good personality shows up they forget everything they said

Because they think they are goofy ugly oddballs and genetic failures that can't do anything. Doesn't apply for autistic women, though.

• +1
Reactions: SoCrazy
True but they are always like " I only care about personality" or some cope like that but when austic person w a good personality shows up they forget everything they said
It's all virtue signaling. They only say those things because we live in a feminized world, where people's feelings are to be coddled. In reality, normies say these "virtuous" things because it places them higher on the social totem pole.

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, RealNinja and SoCrazy
Most austic people I know are nicer than " normal" people and are more interesting
Nice is not what people are after. Most people make relationships to alleviate boredom. And no, autistic folks are not interesting. Or rather, they make things that are generally interesting boring.

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR and RealNinja
Nice is not what people are after. Most people make relationships to alleviate boredom. And no, autistic folks are not interesting. Or rather, they make things that are generally interesting boring.
Dumb NTfag

• +1
How would they make it boring?

• +1
Dumb NTfag
No, he’s right. he made a good point and made me think about past interactions I’ve had.

Several times I’ve gone to the gym with another guy and not been invited to go back. A normie would make the gym spontaneous and fun. “LETS PR ON BENCH BRO!!” Whereas when I train, even with other people, I’m fully focused on my routine and workout.

• +1
Reactions: SoCrazy, gookcelriceR, ElTruecel and 1 other person
No, he’s right. he made a good point and made me think about past interactions I’ve had.

Several times I’ve gone to the gym with another guy and not been invited to go back. A normie would make the gym spontaneous and fun. “LETS PR ON BENCH BRO!!” Whereas when I train, even with other people, I’m fully focused on my routine and workout.
Yea I understand that but it’s because we operate differently

The normie can't gain anything from said interaction and thus rejects the autistic man.

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR
Because they think they are goofy ugly oddballs and genetic failures that can't do anything. Doesn't apply for autistic women, though.
If a woman is really ugly, it does.

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR
They aren't interesting, they're annoying, awkward, boring, and social interaction with them can be weird as fuck

DONT listen to @gookcelriceR
Its perfectly OK to have autism...
There's nothing "wrong" with you.
YOU ARE A FULLY SENTIENT HUMAN BEING WITH A SOUL!

• +1
They cant socialize as well and thats Ok. Its a social learning disability.

• +1