Why don't northern Europeans have Mongoloid-like cold-adapted traits?

thecel

thecel

morph king
It's pretty cold up there. Why don't northern Europeans have long midfaces, flat maxillas, flat nose bridges, epicanthic folds, and big cheekbones?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Slayerino, Ocelot and 2 others
because they had heaters

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, LowTierNormie, Hero of the Imperium and 8 others
Always wondered this. They also didn't develop flat faces from having to bite hard food.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Good question. No idea tbh

• +1
I think that after securing resources, aestethics come to play a role, so Maybe North european women started selecting aestethic traids after agriculture was inventend

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman and thecel
Africans and Indians (south Asian) live in hot climate, but they also look completely different

• +1
I think that after securing resources, aestethics come to play a role, so Maybe North european women started selecting aestethic traids after agriculture was inventend
Very good point. North Europeans took care of shit around 1700 years ago, so they had 1700 years to focus on real shit.
Ricemen did fuck all till like 1960s, and 1990s in China's case, so they're like 1700 years behind.

But dont worry, noodlewhores are making up for it in double time by fucking even the ugliest, most broke white guy they can find, so the sexual selection effect is in play already

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, thecel, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
Always wondered this. They also didn't develop flat faces from having to bite hard food.
some north white people have flat faces, but its only less common. Its almost non present in congoloids though

• +1
Some northern Europeans have mongoloid features though

Finland face aggregates:
SAVOLAXID Lappid East-Nordid Faces of Finland Scando-Lappid Uralid ...

Middle row and top left are mongoloid ish

• +1
Reactions: manletofpeace81, Britishlooksmaxxer and thecel
Some northern Europeans have mongoloid features though

Finland face aggregates:
SAVOLAXID Lappid East-Nordid Faces of Finland Scando-Lappid Uralid ...

Middle row and top left are mongoloid ish
fuck I think I am a Savolaxid. I read up about it and literally all features match up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 5521
fuck I think I am a Savolaxid. I read up about it and literally all features match up

Ngl that phenotype looks like it has down syndrome Im sorry bro

Why hire someone with Down syndrome? - The Down Syndrome ...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Britishlooksmaxxer, thecel and 1 other person
I'm a bit behind here, why do mongoloids have flat faces, round non-forward bones, and no browridge and small eyes? How does hard food come into it? How even does cold weather come into it?

• +1
Possibly due to the differences in genetics of the people who originally migrated there. They probably spread their genes violently as well.

in short, we don’t know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, hebbewem and thecel
Sami's?

• +1
Imagine thinking weather play big rule in formation JFL

Nordic race is different from sinid race nigga

Climate does little to no changes in the appearance

They say cold climate makes you more hairy than can you explain why Indians are so hairy even tho they live in hot climate while northern euro are not very hairy compare to Indian???

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman and thecel

They say cold climate makes you more hairy than can you explain why Indians are so hairy even tho they live in hot climate while northern euro are not very hairy compare to Indian???
weather plays very little role in formation but a massive role in selection

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, thecel and Alexanderr
Northern Europeans have high cheekbones and hooded eyes caused by fat deposits and a strong brow ridge.. These are cold adaptations.

• +1
Reactions: garfyld, thecel and Deleted member 534
  • +1
Elaborate?

Northern euro pick partners very carefully that’s why they are attractive
if you are maladapted to the current environment(climate) you won't be as successful in day to day life as the other members of the tribe therefore ending up small and weak which is unattractive and low fighting success.
maladaption can be as simple as a pronounced browridge overly cooling the face/skull and getting sick more or using up more energy as a result even though a pronounced browridge is a good warrior feature. now I'm not sure if a pronounced browridge actually cools the face as some claim(negroids don't have it) but it doesn't matter, there are many other features to differentiate people's adaptation to a certain environment

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 534
Because the ice ages in the east were more harsh, presumably

• +1
Reactions: tdawg and thecel
Sami people maybe?

Other question: why were there whit caucasian villages in northern china thousand years ago?

Answer: Well they somehow got there by feet lol
You dont need to be mongoloid to be adapted to cold

• +1
if you are maladapted to the current environment(climate) you won't be as successful in day to day life as the other members of the tribe therefore ending up small and weak which is unattractive and low fighting success.
maladaption can be as simple as a pronounced browridge overly cooling the face/skull and getting sick more or using up more energy as a result even though a pronounced browridge is a good warrior feature. now I'm not sure if a pronounced browridge actually cools the face as some claim(negroids don't have it) but it doesn't matter, there are many other features to differentiate people's adaptation to a certain environment
I mean can you just hit the gym to become bigger?

And also if you want to get sick less often eating healthy dense diet is crucial for that

• +1
I mean can you just hit the gym to become bigger?

And also if you want to get sick less often eating healthy dense diet is crucial for that
yeah this isn't about now, this is about 10k years ago when the faces of the different races were forming

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 534 and thecel
Genetic mutations

• +1
Reactions: tdawg and thecel
Idk we probably havent been here for as long as the mongols

• +1
I always thought it was neanderthal mixing

• +1

You definitely have a negative iq score. Genes are tailor made for a specific environment. For example Light skin in colder climates with less sunlight, since lighter colours lose less heat to the environment. Darker skin in hot humid areas since dark colours lose heat faster to the enviroment enabling cooling of the body. Indians are hairy the same way leaves in tropical areas have trichomes. The hair traps sweat leaving the body, heat from the sun causes evaporation which subsequently leads to cooling of the body. Furthermore Australia and New Zealand have the highest cases of melanoma since majority of the population has light skin in a very hot humid area with alot of exposure to sunlight. This is because light skin is NATURALLY dysgenic in this environment.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 685 and hairyballscel
Pure bs, tbh, JFL why do Africans have black/brown skin? Why do Euros have White skin?
Because they are from different race!!

Also northern and northern chines lives in a cold climate that why Chinese and nordics looks different from each other???

You definitely have a negative iq score. Genes are tailor made for a specific environment. For example Light skin in colder climates with less sunlight, since lighter colours lose less heat to the environment. Darker skin in hot humid areas since dark colours lose heat faster to the enviroment enabling cooling of the body. Indians are hairy the same way leaves in tropical areas have trichomes. The hair traps sweat leaving the body, heat from the sun causes evaporation which subsequently leads to cooling of the body. Furthermore Australia and New Zealand have the highest cases of melanoma since majority of the population has light skin in a very hot humid area with alot of exposure to sunlight. This is because light skin is NATURALLY dysgenic in this environment.
LOL DIN READ

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Also one more thing

Native Americans AKA silvid phenotype have darker skin than euros but they are originally from Canada and USA !!!

And fuck you asshole

Possibly due to the differences in genetics of the people who originally migrated there. They probably spread their genes violently as well.

in short, we don’t know

I offer a view more on the fringe what if a caucasoid skull shape not feautres isn't to do with enviroment but rather is a result of human being banging archiac hominids the neantherthal is what comes to mind that led to people developing caucasoid skull shapes.

Know for feautres caucasoid feautres are simple a result of adaption to the climate the reason why european middle easterners some indians particularly the Indids and central asians harbour this is cause they mixed with some archiac hominid.

Hence why despite the similar enviroments you will never see a chink start to develop a caucasian skull shape but they will inheirit caucasian feautres.

Hence why enviroment isn't a cope per day but the idea that you can turn a nigger into a caucasian with 10 thousand years of evoultion seems ridiculous.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 534

Weather plays a big role with developing feuatres don't expect a nigger to turn into a nordid though with 50 i years of environmental evoultion.

What created the caucasoid skull is breeding with archiac humans.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 534
Weather plays a big role with developing feuatres don't expect a nigger to turn into a nordid though with 50 i years of environmental evoultion.

What created the caucasoid skull is breeding with archiac humans.
True

But if we take a black tribe And we but them in Iceland and we come back after 5000 years

Do you think they will evolve and adapt to Iceland climate and let’s say we wouldn’t make them reproduce with any iclendic Viking

I think they will look like their grandfathers 5000 years ago they won’t even be Mediterranean looking imo

True

But if we take a black tribe And we but them in Iceland and we come back after 5000 years

Do you think they will evolve and adapt to Iceland climate and let’s say we wouldn’t make them reproduce with any iclendic Viking

I think they will look like their grandfathers 5000 years ago they won’t even be Mediterranean looking imo

I would say 10 thousand years evolution is a ridiculously slow process and in that time very small changes are made I would though expect after 10 millennia caucasoid traits or if they get lucky who knows maybe they will develop mutations that mog white people and then it's possible if The native inhabitants tried to mingle with those evolved traits unique characteristics could be born who knows really all i know is evolution is a ridiclously slow process and what makes beautiful things are purely dependent on luck rather than survival

I think weird sexual selection in ancient China created this flat face problem.

The ancient Chinese people believed that corners (angularity) and protrusion (forward growth) are bad for Feng Shui. Corners bring about bad luck and misfortune. The 'Qi / chi ' doesn't flow. It gets stuck in the corners. Protrusions mean too dominant elements, so it disrupts balance and harmony in our life. So, it is very common for them to AVOID marrying people with cheekbones that are too angular AND high-set as they were believed to bring bad luck to the family. Objects with faces that are sharp or protruded are bad. So no cactus plants. Only cane plants with curves. No square or rectangle tables either. Only oval or round. No straight line paths to the front door either. Evil spirits and demons love straight lines. So, it's a matter of ancient Chinese superstition. Unfortunately for the Chinese people, their traditional beauty standards are considered obsolete and inferior to Hollywood beauty standards, which means only a small minority of Chinese people are universally attractive. This is what weird sexual selection standards create.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Deleted member 5061
I would say 10 thousand years evolution is a ridiculously slow process and in that time very small changes are made I would though expect after 10 millennia caucasoid traits or if they get lucky who knows maybe they will develop mutations that mog white people and then it's possible if The native inhabitants tried to mingle with those evolved traits unique characteristics could be born who knows really all i know is evolution is a ridiclously slow process and what makes beautiful things are purely dependent on luck rather than survival
Somewhat true

Because northern Europe is warm as fuck compared to where mongoloids evolved

I think weird sexual selection in ancient China created this flat face problem.

The ancient Chinese people believed that corners (angularity) and protrusion (forward growth) are bad for Feng Shui. Corners bring about bad luck and misfortune. The 'Qi / chi ' doesn't flow. It gets stuck in the corners. Protrusions mean too dominant elements, so it disrupts balance and harmony in our life. So, it is very common for them to AVOID marrying people with cheekbones that are too angular AND high-set as they were believed to bring bad luck to the family. Objects with faces that are sharp or protruded are bad. So no cactus plants. Only cane plants with curves. No square or rectangle tables either. Only oval or round. No straight line paths to the front door either. Evil spirits and demons love straight lines. So, it's a matter of ancient Chinese superstition. Unfortunately for the Chinese people, their traditional beauty standards are considered obsolete and inferior to Hollywood beauty standards, which means only a small minority of Chinese people are universally attractive. This is what weird sexual selection standards create.

Agree, although I wouldnt say Hollywood beauty standards.
I newborns brain is already programmed to distunguish what looks attractive and what doesnt.
As in other threads mentioned recently- our brains recognize "healthy" (attractive) faces in less than a second.

An introduction to an old theory as to why

Last edited:
its important to make a distinction between different northern europeans. swedes, danes and norwegians (scandinavians) dont have cold adapted traits, but finns and samis do. the finns and sami have been here much longer than scandinavians. and the areas they are native to (finland, finnm.-troms and lappland) are much colder than the areas scandis inhabitate.

• +1
and you think before that people just didn't care about how ugly their partner was?

• JFL
Again white colour win

• +1