Why don't people have kids?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
I have nothing left to do in life except for have kids. Why don't people who are young have kids?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ThatGuythattype and subhuman incel
They are rich and live in urban areas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and subhuman incel
I have nothing left to do in life except for have kids. Why don't people who are young have kids?
Why the fuck would you? Little annoying loud whiny fucks. It takes up 20+ years of your life. You really wanna wake up every morning to get the kid ready for school while juggling your own job?

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, huaus, Carpediem and 2 others

Why the fuck would you? Little annoying loud whiny fucks. It takes up 20+ years of your life. You really wanna wake up every morning to get the kid ready for school while juggling your own job?
incel trait, hating kids. :geek::geek:

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and kramer
incel trait, hating kids. :geek::geek:
Kids are just a form of coping. People feel like they have to pass on their bloodline like a primal ape. I just saw how much work it was for my parents growing up and no way am I having kids. Especially when they are disgusting and have lots of germs

• +1
Reactions: huaus and Mr.Proper
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, datboijj, varbrah and 1 other person
real alphas release their offspring, every person i met who hate children have very low inhib/maturity levels
Dumb people have more kids
Having kids is the ultimate form of low inhib cause you’re fucking your life up for almost no reason

• +1
Reactions: huaus, Carpediem, Deleted member 20781 and 1 other person
I’m busy building a house for my kids in the future

33B5D18B 95E8 43E6 817D E90C5EF50050

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 13710, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
If you use this site regularly 0 chance your load will ever enter a womans uterus

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Good question, OP. Why aren't (white) people having children anymore in the past few decades?

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 13710
What else is there to do? Why do American people hold their job to such high worth. You are slaving away for a big corporation, not doing some noble deed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13710
What else is there to do? Why do American people hold their job to such high worth. You are slaving away for a big corporation, not doing some noble deed.
I didn't say to hold your job at a high worth, I don't care about that stuff that much either. I am saying you have to work to get money otherwise you will be homeless and getting some annoying kid awake, making them breakfast, and getting them to school all while you gotta go to work is way more difficult than you think. Your biggest reason to have a kid is because "what else is there to do" how about relax lmao? You realize kids take up the entirety of your free time

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I didn't say to hold your job at a high worth, I don't care about that stuff that much either. I am saying you have to work to get money otherwise you will be homeless and getting some annoying kid awake, making them breakfast, and getting them to school all while you gotta go to work is way more difficult than you think. Your biggest reason to have a kid is because "what else is there to do" how about relax lmao? You realize kids take up the entirety of your free time
Relax and do what?

Relax and do what?
Fuck girls, watch shows, hobbies, literally whatever you want. Why would you want to be constantly doing shit for someone else?

Fuck girls, watch shows, hobbies, literally whatever you want. Why would you want to be constantly doing shit for someone else?
Fucking girls gets boring fast af. What shows? Are you going to sit around and watch TV shows like a dickwad for 80 years? What hobbies? Collecting pokemon cards or some shit? It's called being a man.

• +1
Reactions: ThatGuythattype and Deleted member 13710
Only beta males have kids.

Real men aren't interested in raising kids.

They are interested in living their own lives doing whatever they want at any time.

• +1
Reactions: huaus
Only beta males have kids.

Real men aren't interested in raising kids.

They are interested in living their own lives doing whatever they want at any time.
#mybodymychoice

• +1
Reactions: dough
Fucking girls gets boring fast af. What shows? Are you going to sit around and watch TV shows like a dickwad for 80 years? What hobbies? Collecting pokemon cards or some shit? It's called being a man.
Whatever hobbies ur into. I like exercising. I also like shows and movies a lot and just relaxing and sleeping in general. If you have kids you're gonna age like shit because ur always stressed and never get any sleep. You can have a long term gf that doesn't mean u have to have kids

• +1
Whatever hobbies ur into. I like exercising. I also like shows and movies a lot and just relaxing and sleeping in general. If you have kids you're gonna age like shit because ur always stressed and never get any sleep. You can have a long term gf that doesn't mean u have to have kids
Hobbies are for staying occupied during your free time. Hobbies are not for basing your whole life around. No old man is satisfied on his deathbed because he had a sick collection of Pokemon cards or that his car always was stocked with the best parts or that he saw all the best UK TV drama series. That is a wasted life.

• +1
Reactions: ThatGuythattype
Hobbies are for staying occupied during your free time. Hobbies are not for basing your whole life around. No old man is satisfied on his deathbed because he had a sick collection of Pokemon cards or that his car always was stocked with the best parts or that he saw all the best UK TV drama series. That is a wasted life.
There is on such thing as wasted life dude. Everyone dies in the end and then they don't remember anything they did so it doesn't end up mattering anyway. Do what you want to do don't just have kids because you feel like you're expected to by society

• +1
There is on such thing as wasted life dude.
Of course there is. Everyone on here who is doing legit looksmaxxing is doing it because they hope it's going to make their life better in some way. Some just deny it because acting nihilistic makes them feel smart or something.

Everyone dies in the end and then they don't remember anything they did so it doesn't end up mattering anyway.
So why not just kill yourself?

Do what you want to do don't just have kids because you feel like you're expected to by society
This is a complete strawman. I never said anything similar to "have kids because you feel like you're expected to by society"

• +1
Reactions: ThatGuythattype and Deleted member 7725
You're a low value male of course you don't have anything to do than to raise kids.

High value males like john cena don't have kids they get a vasectomy

• +1
Reactions: huaus