Why don’t people on this site just get a gf that’s a looksmatch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
bluepill content
Not saying getting one is easy, but there are so many subhumans out there in Relationships. Most people here are smack bang average so why don’t they just find someone also average or maybe above average? If you’re average in looks and don’t have money or status , why do you still expect to land a PSL 7 or shit? Just get a girl u vibe with. Better than being lonely and volcelling for a life of inceldom

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Nobody96 and Deleted member 439
Juggernaut law

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash, Deleted member 176, jefferson and 11 others
this site would not exist if it was that easy

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs and Deleted member 245
Maybe because girls don't want their looksmatch but only 3 points above?

A 5 will want a 8 a 7 a 10 a 9 a 12/10 and so on...

In this era girls make the offer and the demand we are just beggars/spectators

It is what it is , and wtf is this bs thread get out of ur cave for once

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, fobos, Zeta ascended and 4 others
Maybe because girls don't want their looksmatch but only 3 points above?

A 5 will want a 8 a 7 a 10 a 9 a 12/10 and so on...

In this era girls make the offer and the demand we are just beggars/spectators

It is what it is , and wtf is this bs thread get out of ur cave for once

getting a gf is not about looks

you need to be NT. most here don't have a social circle.

no girl will want to be your gf if you don't have an active social life

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Einon, Lux and 6 others
If you’re average in looks and don’t have money or status , why do you still expect to land a PSL 7 or shit?
Nobody here is like that, most people here would be happy with their looksmatch or slightly below. Thats some cuck bullshit.

Cope. Girls would want to be in a relationship with guys like Barrett even if they were autistic and asocial.

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic, rockndogs, Ropemaxing and 3 others
Cope. Girls would want to be in a relationship with guys like Barrett even if they were autistic and asocial.
True, but if you a person were genuinely NT and above like PSL 2.5 they could get a gf

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Nobody here is like that, most people here would be happy with their looksmatch or slightly below. Thats some cuck bullshit.

jfl only shows you're a low iq retard that know nothing about girls

put a weird autistic giga chad around girls, he will make them wet first. But as soon as they realize he's an autistic weirdo they will lose all attraction and settle for a NT chad

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy

put a weird autistic giga chad around girls, he will make them wet first. But as soon as they realize he's an autistic weirdo they will lose all attraction and settle for a NT chad
Eventually some girl who is not good looking enough get a NT chad/high-mid tier normie would get in a relation with the gigachad taking advantage of his autism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245

such cope if you're 7+ you will get laid

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing
whats the point? I mean, even if a subhuman like me got lucky I would have to stress myself and worry 24/7 that she will cheat on me, plus I would need to be her personal jester, fuck life like that tbh, you either reach chad king status or remain celibate.

Simply because girls nowadays dont wanna date guys who are looksmatched with them, they wanna date up. Thats why its over for average men. This site and looksmaxxing wouldnt even exist if average men were still able to land average girls. JFL.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
I've never expected that. In fact I've been turned down by PSL 3 girls

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Zeta ascended

Kys srs. I'm a fucking retard with no social life and I can get a ltr whenever.

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing
Pendejo

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Because my looksmatch rejects me

80/20

The rule of life.

• +1
Reactions: Einon
Are you retarded? Even a 3/10 doesnt wants me, and im at 5ish range. There is NO SUCH THING AS LOOKSMATCH in 2019. KILL YOURSELF OP. YOU MADE ME ANGRY FFS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and Pendejo

Are you retarded? Even a 3/10 doesnt wants me, and im at 5ish range. There is NO SUCH THING AS LOOKSMATCH in 2019. KILL YOURSELF OP. YOU MADE ME ANGRY FFS
every time i go out i see a couple that proves you're wrong. and i don't live in a shit hole like ee. if u r average and can't get hole U R DOING SOMETING WONG. u know the wrong people, don't go out enough, study stem etc.

Just fix your personalty inkel

• +1
such cope if you're 7+ you will get laid
we're talking about getting a gf, not getting laid

of couse if you're autistic but gl you will get laid, but you won't be able to keep a girl for a ltr

every time i go out i see a couple that proves you're wrong. and i don't live in a shit hole like ee. if u r average and can't get hole U R DOING SOMETING WONG. u know the wrong people, don't go out enough, study stem etc.

Look at your nick retard jfl throw yourself out of a window

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 656
Same reason we don't just stop being ugly

• +1
You're fat and miserable and that hurts you more than anything else
Irrelevant with my failos. 4psl dude fucked 20 foids here. So I am very far from that lvl with my failos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Irrelevant with my failos. 4psl dude fucked 20 foids here. So I am very far from that lvl with my failos
We'll see

Because I'm a shitty narcissist who won't lower myself to dating a woman as ugly as me.

I had one and she cheated on me

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Because most of the people on this forum aren't nt and high inhib. And instead of overcoming those traits they blame their looks.

• JFL
Reactions: dodt
"Just be low inhib" is literally "just be confident" with lookism lingo.
  • Thread starterRyo_Hazuki
  • Start dateApr 18, 2018
Watch
https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/0/82.jpg?1519694020
Ryo_Hazuki
Modcel
-

JoinedNov 8, 2017Messages4,310
Apr 18, 2018
  • Add bookmark
Same goes for "Just be NT"... it's just "it's your personality" and "it's your hobbies" but in lookism terms.

If you mock "normies" for giving useless advice like that but also turn around and repeat the same points using lookism jargon, then you're just a hypocrite. You're just painting blue pills black (or red) and trying to pass them off as such. You couldn't handle the black pill so you threw it up and guzzled down blue pills.

Looks theory, the age pill, hypergamy, pig woman experiment, Juggernaut law.....it's all too much for most incels to handle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176 and ChoSeungHui
Status
Not open for further replies.