Why don't people that LDAR just steal the money from loans etc.

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
Even if you had repercussions its better than getting nowhere in life and they can't take the implants out of your face jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709 and Deleted member 10652
If the conspiracy theory about the great reset and universal debt forgiveness in return for never owning property again is true, then you might as well do this tbh.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, Deleted member 9355 and Kenickie
is it really worth the trouble?

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie
Because I don't know how to do it, and you need a job to get a loan.

link me something where i can learn how to do a loan fraud

I wanna do it unironically

• +1
In my country you can't take a loan if you don't have a job, or some property to serve as a collateral.

• +1
Tell that to the jews.
They would take your heart out if you did a heart transplant with the money.

Because I don't know how to do it, and you need a job to get a loan.

link me something where i can learn how to do a loan fraud

I wanna do it unironically
Get a job anywhere cafe restaurant and lie about income, say you make extra money doing something else like an outside source if they ask

Get a job anywhere cafe restaurant and lie about income, say you make extra money doing something else like an outside source if they ask
the loan you can get is proportionate to your job
small income job = small loan
Lying doesn't work, you need documents and frauding documents is hard

• +1
You win either way, in prison you can look at your new bone structure in the mirror
you don't go to prison for not paying back a loan - at least in the UK

My brother got TONNES of loans out back in the day and didn't pay them back. His plan was to simply get money and not pay it back. This was pre credit crunch and it worked out nicely (I imagine it's more difficult now and much harder to get big loans than it was pre crunch!). They wrote to him for years begging for him to pay back in smaller and smaller installments, but he just ignored them all lol

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie and gamma
you don't go to prison for not paying back a loan - at least in the UK

My brother got TONNES of loans out back in the day and didn't pay them back. His plan was to simply get money and not pay it back. This was pre credit crunch and it worked out nicely (I imagine it's more difficult now and much harder to get big loans than it was pre crunch!). They wrote to him for years begging for him to pay back in smaller and smaller installments, but he just ignored them all lol
Worst that can happen you declare bankruptcy they can’t do shit even if illegal

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
To get good money from loans you got to buy bankrupt companies, local companies that are about to close and have been running for some years , fake profits from said companies and ask the bank for shekels (to buy stock and whatnot) and move to the third world with your oneitis with the money from the loan. Not easy to do, but that's a proven way to cheat the bankjew.

• Love it