• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, BigBoy and Deleted member 1464
They already get women through money and status

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 2846 and BigBoy
theyre too rich to get a dose of the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
They’re bluepilled and rich people even when they’re ugly will still be able to get laid.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
Once you get validation from women, you don’t care about looksmaxxing. Trust me, every time I get an IOI, I forget about all my flaws and insecurities.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756, Alexanderr, nastynas and 3 others
Cause they're blue pilled beta bux cucks

not everyone is obsessed with looks

most people here are obsessed with looks because their life is empty, useless. They think that by ascending to gigachad, they will get women, enjoy life etc

rich people don't have this problem, they're already enjoying life, they can do whatever the fuck they want, and they usually have no problem getting laid with gold diggers

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Deleted member 2846, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Once you get validation from women, you don’t care about looksmaxxing. Trust me, every time I get an IOI, I forget about all my flaws and insecurities.
so true
not everyone is obsessed with looks

most people here are obsessed with looks because their life is empty, useless. They think that by ascending to gigachad, they will get women, enjoy life etc

rich people don't have this problem, they're already enjoying life, they can do whatever the fuck they want, and they usually have no problem getting laid with gold diggers
right...

I reject the premise of the question. Rich people obviously do get plastic surgery.

But there is only so much PS can do. If you are 75, no amount of plastic surgery is going to make you good looking.