why don't steroids make your face more masculine?

W

wificonnector

Senior host
Why do all the results where people took steroids look like nerds who have aged 10 years?

Are there any cycles that really increase the face masculinity? Is it really impossible to overcome the genetic limit with the help of hormones?

@thecel

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wristcel, Skywalker and thecel
BONES

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, thecel and wificonnector
Depends on steroids and when u take them, bones are malleable in young age not old.
Only hgh can change ur face structure in old age but u need years of blasting

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and wificonnector
Depends on steroids and when u take them, bones are malleable in young age not old.
Only hgh can change ur face structure in old age but u need years of blasting
What about <20 late puberty?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
What about <20 late puberty?
It can but u would lose hair even faster and collagen too for bone gains
But the thing is that there are some steroids good for collagen

• +1
Reactions: thecel and wificonnector
collagen>>>>>>>

• +1
Reactions: wristcel and Deleted member 28904
I saw a recent Connor McGregor interview earlier on youtube, and all of the comments are from people commenting on his face and how he seems to have aged 15 years in 2 years lol (despite him having a transplant which should make him look younger)

It's what's always scared me about taking testosterone and why I keep pussying out, even though I kinda want too (to get a bit of a better body and also the apparent mental effects)

But like I've always said, they just seem to age you. Like how most of the guys on loveisland who are clearly juicing always get comments on twitter like 'I demand an ID check! No way is Adam 21. He looks 40! It looks wrong to see him trying to bed an 18 year old!!' etc

• Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker and wificonnector
he looks miles better but hes retarded and a low inhib incel, just like you
he should hop off the roids so he stops "muh aging" and you ,incel, should NEVER touch roids, cause youll probably die because you r super low IQ and high inhib...stay natty, stay skinny fat and rope and give up the gym at 30 cause your energy wont be there anymore :feelskek: 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
It can but u would lose hair even faster and collagen too for bone gains
But the thing is that there are some steroids good for collagen
I'm wondering what an ideal cycle looks like for an almost 18 year old who wants to keep his collagen and hair.
Probably something along the lines of T base, Aromasin (other AIs probably are better, haven't looked into it), and what would you take for collagen? A T base alone is also questionable in case you want more gains. I haven't looked into peptides either, is there some gold to be found?

• +1
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger
I'm wondering what an ideal cycle looks like for an almost 18 year old who wants to keep his collagen and hair.
Probably something along the lines of T base, Aromasin (other AIs probably are better, haven't looked into it), and what would you take for collagen? A T base alone is also questionable in case you want more gains. I haven't looked into peptides either, is there some gold to be found?
I have an ideal cycle for me(18 yo) I think it might work for u too
Dont fuck up with high AI's if ur growth plates are fused, it will looksmin u
Peptides are great but are costly
If u want I can pm u the cycle i want to do but right now i dont have the money to get them

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
I have an ideal cycle for me(18 yo) I think it might work for u too
Dont fuck up with high AI's if ur growth plates are fused, it will looksmin u
Peptides are great but are costly
If u want I can pm u the cycle i want to do but right now i dont have the money to get them
Thanks, I'd like to take a look at it.

• +1
Reactions: HalfGypsyMogger