Why don't surgerymaxxers fund each others' surgeries?

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
say we had a few hundred legit willing surgerymaxxers here, we could just throw money in a pot and fund each other easily.

for example, if someone needed bimax for 15k, that would be 150 people donating 100 bucks each which isn't a big deal. those who donated will be eligible too and we can all fund that guy too and then the next guy, etc.

why isn't this a thing? tbhhhhhhhh

Just give money to random people online theory

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 9670, datboijj and 7 others
Just give money to random people online theory
yeah there would have to be strict requirements, like posting pics of being a recessed dog and proof you had consultations for the procedure you need. stuff like that. 500 iq tbh.

say we had a few hundred legit willing surgerymaxxers here, we could just throw money in a pot and fund each other easily.

for example, if someone needed bimax for 15k, that would be 150 people donating 100 bucks each which isn't a big deal. those who donated will be eligible too and we can all fund that guy too and then the next guy, etc.

Because mathematically that doesn't work. In order for it to be fair to receive 15k you have to donate 150 times 100 bucks so it's the same, and since you can't invest the money with compound interest you even have opportunity costs and the net present value of your method is worse JFL.
Also, organisation of all that shit causes transaction costs in the means of money or time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Sigmamale, ifyouwannabemylover and 1 other person
Because mathematically that doesn't work. In order for it to be fair to receive 15k you have to donate 150 times 100 bucks so it's the same, and since you can't invest the money with compound interest you even have opportunity costs and the net present value of your method is worse JFL.
Also, organisation of all that shit causes transaction costs in the means of money or time.
fuark that is true. I have low iq in math. there would have to be a bunch of niggas who just donate anyway without getting anything. :fuk:

it risks chances of getting doxed and robbed. it would never work.

• So Sad
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover

If someone wants surgeries they can't afford they need to wait until they can
afford it. Until then they need to work on other things.

• +1
If someone wants surgeries they can't afford they need to wait until they can
afford it. Until then they need to work on other things.
brutal moneypill

I know I'll at least be completely broke when I get bimax but it is what it is

100 bucks is a shit-ton of money for users from non-developed countries

I wouldn't donate that much money to people from a looks forum

• So Sad
Honestly I'm all for it, if it could be correctly regulated. I wouldnt mind donating $100 bi montly to the actual INCELS on here until everyone looksmaxxes. I myself really need jaw implants.

Only problem is what stops someone from just larping and using fake pictures or taking the money and using it for a new car or something instead of surgery and never coming back

• +1
you can't create money out of thin air unless you're the federal reserve boyo

or a btc holder

Brian williams and an msnbc guest did some very b 2 270 1583529736 0 dblbig

yeah there would have to be strict requirements, like posting pics of being a recessed dog and proof you had consultations for the procedure you need. stuff like that. 500 iq tbh.
-500 iq tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670