Why don't the majority of men eat ass?

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
The female's ass? Like, eat out the insides of her cheeks, lick her asshole clean, tongue-punch her fartbox, why not? Mike Adriano does it and he doesn't seem to get sick from it. Also I think women genuinely enjoy it. They get turned on by it. So why not?

• JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence, Jova, shia.jihadist and 1 other person
Season 5 Idk GIF by Friends

Feet or asshole?

@TechnoBoss this dude is crazyyy

• JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn
Feet or asshole?
Both. Soles licked clean, sniffed, toes sucked on, feetsies pedicured and massaged with care, asshole eaten and worshipped then your dick plugged into it like a washing machine.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, Jova, Bomber517 and 1 other person
The female's ass? Like, eat out the insides of her cheeks, lick her asshole clean, tongue-punch her fartbox, why not? Mike Adriano does it and he doesn't seem to get sick from it. Also I think women genuinely enjoy it. They get turned on by it. So why not?
What if she farts or shits?

• JFL
Reactions: Jova
because it was created by hyper sexual deviant faggots. real men have missionary sex for the purpose of reproduction

• JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence and WeiWei
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, mrriceguyreturn, Jova and 1 other person
because it was created by hyper sexual deviant faggots. real men have missionary sex for the purpose of reproduction
LMAOOOO you retards with your "muh sex without reproduction is deviant and disgusting". LOL. Stfu with this nonsense.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
That would be encouraged and super hot. Imo
Mmmmm, you're kinda right. Just sniff the shit out of her with all the power you have!

Sniff wojak brap fart smell

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, Abhorrence and WeiWei
Mmmmm, you're kinda right. Just sniff the shit out of her with all the power you have!

View attachment 2994052
Sniff indeed. She's mine so all she does is also mine. She's my little cumdumpster. My toilet. To be used and abused as I please. Adn if she resists, I'll be famous :owo:

• Love it
Reactions: Abhorrence and Bomber517

Users who are viewing this thread

Back