murdah

murdah

Kraken
Imagine your ancestors looking down on you getting choked out by shitskins

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, 케이제이 and 6 others
HOLY fuck I never clicked off a video so fast. THIS IS embarrassing for the WHITE RACE

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, 0S4MA, i hear voices and 1 other person
View attachment 2946638Imagine your ancestors looking down on you getting choked out by shitskins
the white people who aren’t cucks are fighting back but the government, institutions and media is controlled by non whites so white people are gathering strength and organizing in underground communities off of the radar waiting for the system to fall by design

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, tallnegga, dopaminebeyondfried and 3 others
View attachment 2946638Imagine your ancestors looking down on you getting choked out by shitskins
ABC50B51 7F9D 4717 A3BC 78FD90AA7AD5

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, nathan and Deleted member 51576
the white people who aren’t cucks are fighting back but the government, institutions and media is controlled by non whites so white people are gathering strength and organizing in underground communities off of the radar
I command the irish for burning down the immigrant asylums and protesting against mass immigration, but every other country seems to buy into the idea.

• +1
Reactions: noobs
brutal for the white brah

he let the two indian brah choke him out and take his wallet?

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
the white people who aren’t cucks are fighting back but the government, institutions and media is controlled by non whites so white people are gathering strength and organizing in underground communities off of the radar waiting for the system to fall as intended by design
how long will that take ?

• +1
We don’t want a chimp out

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and murdah
Brutal, people do this shit to me too.

• JFL
No one is killing the law makers and the policy makers

No one even knows why we are being replaced and who’s doing it

And it’s gotten too far now. We have already been replaced. The time to fight was 100 years ago

It’s beyond Over

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, FutureSlayer and murdah
No one is killing the law makers and the policy makers

No one even knows why we are being replaced and who’s doing it

And it’s gotten too far now. We have already been replaced. The time to fight was 100 years ago

It’s beyond Over
You’re white?

how long will that take ?
when Jesus comes back lol

Which once this next seal from revelations comes into full force which is in around 16 years > seen from the Euphrates drying up prophecy since it’s looking like it’s drying up in 16 years then we don’t know when he will come back after that

• JFL
Reactions: The False Prophet and murdah
We was Vikangz and sheit
IMG 7669

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, n9wiff, The False Prophet and 2 others
we do that guys just a pussy

Stop hating on mutts my nigga. We’re half human too! :feelswah:
I’m just hating on him specifically because he’s a horrific poster

• JFL
brutal for the white brah

he let the two indian brah choke him out and take his wallet?
when tf did they take his wallet
they probably did that for laughs or he did smth prior

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: The False Prophet and Deleted member 51576
So instead of following Chad Slavic Paganism, he worships a dead Jew lmao
As I told you yesterday, stupid little identity-less mutt, Jesus Christ defeated Slavic paganism, Nordic paganism, Aztec paganism, etc. Christ defeated every last one of those false deities because He is the living God.

May your tongue be cut off for your blasphemous remarks.

• JFL
Reactions: The False Prophet and murdah
As I told you yesterday, stupid little identity-less mutt, Jesus Christ defeated Slavic paganism, Nordic paganism, Aztec paganism, etc. Christ defeated every last one of those false deities because He is the living God.

May your tongue be cut off for your blasphemous remarks.

So you admit your people were conquered and now you worship a foreign God?

Pure Cuckoldry

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet

Pure Cuckoldry
The Christianization of Russia is responsible for the formation of my people. Random slavic pagan tribes are not my people. The Russian identity was forged by the Christian faith. My people are Christian people and primitive pagans inevitably lost.

You don’t even have a group of peoples to claim a connection to. You are literally nothing.

The Christianization of Russia is responsible for the formation of my people. Random slavic pagan tribes are not my people. The Russian identity was forged by the Christian faith. My people are Christian people and primitive pagans inevitably lost.

You don’t even have a group of peoples to claim a connection to. You are literally nothing.

My Dad is descendant from an aristocratic Cornish family in Southern England

And my mother traces her ancestry back to Noble Persian families

Lnly peasants believe in cuck religions like islam or Christianity

Pure Cuckoldry
Also, which foreign God would Jesus be? Of Israel/the Jews? They don’t even accept Him. There is neither Jew nor gentile for all are one in Jesus Christ.

Jesus is not the fraudulent ethnically gatekept deity of Islam or deities of Hinduism.

Faggot

Also, which foreign God would Jesus be? Of Israel/the Jews? They don’t even accept Him. There is neither Jew nor gentile for all are one in Jesus Christ.

Jesus is not the fraudulent ethnically gatekept deity of Islam or deities of Hinduism.

Faggot

Why isnt there any slavic or germanic figures in the bible? Why are they all jews?

Why are you following a foreign peoples mythology?

• +1
My Dad is descendant from an aristocratic Cornish family in Southern England

And my mother traces her ancestry back to Noble Persian families

Lnly peasants believe in cuck religions like islam or Christianity

Your dad is English, your mom Persian, and you are nothing. The English will not accept you. Persians/iranians will not accept you. You have no people of your own. Move to Brazil and claim Brazilian identity and be with your true people in a country that also has no identity.

Your dad is English, your mom Persian, and you are nothing. The English will not accept you. Persians/iranians will not accept you. You have no people of your own. Move to Brazil and claim Brazilian identity and be with your true people in a country that also has no identity.

You say this as if Brazil is bad lmao

Why isnt there any slavic or germanic figures in the bible? Why are they all jews?

Why are you following a foreign peoples mythology?
Why does there need to be diversity day in the Bible? God revealed Himself through the only monotheistic faithed peoples in the world (at the time), with the end intent of reaching the entire world—which He did.

There is nothing Jewish about Christianity. I explained this to your mutt self yesterday

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
You say this as if Brazil is bad lmao
It’s neither bad nor good. It is a fitting place for tribe-less wanderers such as yourself.

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
Why does there need to be diversity day in the Bible? God revealed Himself through the only monotheistic faithed peoples in the world (at the time), with the end intent of reaching the entire world—which He did.

There is nothing Jewish about Christianity. I explained this to your mutt self yesterday

So what religion was moses?

• +1
If you kill or beat up the ethnics as a white, you go directly to Jail, you do not pass go and you do not collect $200. If I were to engage I'd have them sign a mutual consent form for combat engagement first and make it legal. Make it similar to the MMA/UFC forms.

For the most part I've noticed if whites kill or beat up an ethnic in self defense, protecting others or their property it appears whites are discriminated against by the Kangaroo courts that really do not represent the people or adhere to the amendments but instead go by their own agendas and ideologies. The rules and laqs appear to be irrelevant.

The logical conclusion I came to a decade ago (not just due to this issue) is to exit out of society, live off grid and fully self sufficient similar to the Amish. I do not have to worry about a random ethnic chimping out for no logical reason and to protect myself I put my own freedom at risk.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The False Prophet, 케이제이, Shahnameh and 1 other person
that’s like asking what religion is Jesus

Muslims and Christians both believe that Jesus existed

Let's answer the question, since he claimed Christianity isnt jewish

Both islam and Christianity are Jewish religions

• +1
If you kill or beat up the ethnics as a white, you go directly to Jail, you do not pass go and you do not collect $200. If I were to engage I'd have them sign a mutual consent form for combat engagement first and make it legal. Make it similar to the MMA/UFC forms.

For the most part I've noticed if whites kill or beat up an ethnic in self defense, protecting others or their property it appears whites are discriminated against by the Kangaroo courts that really do not represent the people or adhere to the amendments but instead go by their own agendas and ideologies. The rules and laqs appear to be irrelevant.

The logical conclusion I came to a decade ago (not just due to this issue) is to exit out of society, live off grid and fully self sufficient similar to the Amish. I do not have to worry about a random ethnic chimping out for no logical reason and to protect myself I put my own freedom at risk.
4147977 CB66A24B AB1F 4430 A573 9C74E89EC277

• +1
it's a lose lose situation, most ethnics grew up fighting unlike civilized people like whites and asians so they have much more experience and the upper hand when it comes to the courts enforcing laws

• +1
Let's answer the question, since he claimed Christianity isnt jewish

Both islam and Christianity are Jewish religions
He’s abrahamic because Jews Christians and Muslims believe Moses spoke to god directly