Why don't women talk to me?

GolemRot

GolemRot

Bronze
Normally they tell me that I should not persecute women, that they are the ones who should persecute me.

However, if I don't take the initiative, neither will they. They don't talk to me. How can I get women to talk to me even if I am not NT?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10673, Deleted member 7126, Deleted member 5746 and 1 other person
You know why you just don't want to admit it
Side Eye Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10673, Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 6403 and 5 others
Ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7126
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, hebbewem, Deleted member 6045 and 1 other person
Normally they tell me that I should not persecute women, that they are the ones who should persecute me.
Kinda bullshit. Or you are a gigachad, or women won't do the First step most of the time

That thing that you should offend and ignore them is bluepilled and PUA bullshit based.
Of course you have NOT to be a simp too.

Lol at putting this incel post in the success section

You’re probably normie level, and thus need to approach women for success

it’s cope that you need to be gigachad for women to make the first move, you don’t even need to be chad, just above average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 10615

However, if I don't take the initiative, neither will they. They don't talk to me. How can I get women to talk to me even if I am not NT?
It sounds to me like women already are persecuting you! Women persecute me too, it kinda sucks ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403