"Why don't you date anyone, son? "

wannamogger

wannamogger

"Give up life as a bad mistake..."
Just venting and yapping of a mentalcel. Since I don't want to talk about this with real people and want to dump this out of my head, posting my ramblings here seems to be a good idea.

I'm brutally failing at life.

My father and I were driving from the gym.

He was trying to 'blue-pill' me and talk some sense into me, so that I don't end up killing myself.

It unironically helped.

And then we saw my GL classmate with his HTB girlfriend, walking down the street, cuddling and laughing.

He commented: "Such a nice couple! They look very happy!". And 5 minutes later he asked: " Why don't you date anyone, son?".

I remained silent for a solid minute.
He isn't really delusional and has perfect vision. He genuinely asked me that question while looking at my recessed asymmetrical side profile and after I was trying to convince him that genetics is the most important thing and all humans are animals, that won't ever admit that. I said: "That's an interesting topic, let's talk about it tomorrow" and got the fuck out of the car.

Now I feel extremely down and genuinely want to rope. He probably thinks that I'm a faggot and will disown me.

What should I even tell him? That I'm just ugly?

It's so over.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, RAMU KAKA, ltsOver and 12 others
Sim

• +1
Reactions: wannamogger
Just venting and yapping of a mentalcel. Since I don't want to talk about this with real people and want to dump this out of my head, posting my ramblings here seems to be a good idea.

He was trying to 'blue-pill' me and talk some sense into me, so that I don't end up killing myself.

It unironically helped.

And then we saw my GL classmate with his HTB girlfriend, walking down the street, cuddling and laughing.

He commented: "Such a nice couple! They look very happy!". And 5 minutes later he asked: " Why don't you date anyone, son?".

He isn't really delusional and has perfect vision. He genuinely asked me that question while looking at my recessed asymmetrical side profile and after I was trying to convince him that genetics is the most important thing and all humans are animals, that won't ever admit that. I said: "That's an interesting topic, let's talk about it tomorrow" and got the fuck out of the car.

Now I feel extremely down and genuinely want to rope. He probably thinks that I'm a faggot and will disown me.

It's so over.
how old are u? js tell him u wanna focus on urself or smth

• +1
just tell him girls are too mean or sumt

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and wannamogger
How old are u

• +1
Reactions: wannamogger and fuse
Tell him about hoeflation, social media and feminism. If he agrees then talk about hypergamy and True Forced Loneliness. If he agrees to all that your father was an incel lol (he wasn't). If a person is not blackpilled and you tell failed dating stories the inmediate response would be: "It's your personality :feelsgood:". So it's not worth it, just tell him women nowadays don't like ugly and average guys as they have more options than men.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Dicklet3incher and wannamogger

It unironically helped.

It's so over.
story of my life

• +1

It unironically helped.

It's so over.
grow ur hair out, chew, join clubs and sports, and lift

• +1
OK...
You should have black-pilled him instead.
He commented: "Such a nice couple! They look very happy!".
You should have said: "That's because he's a Chad, can't you see..."
And 5 minutes later he asked: " Why don't you date anyone, son?".
"Seriously....? Like can't you see how I look?"
You show him the black pill, you watch together clips from Rehab Room, Wheat Waffles, FACEandLMS, etc. you educate him about Gandy, Barrett, Chico, Rodger, Hamudi, etc.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wannamogger, Gargantuan and GunDevilHybrid

It unironically helped.

It's so over.
Don’t talk to your dad about genetics like some basement dwelling spastic, just say you’re mindbroken from living in a fucked up society, which is the real reason we can’t get girls

• +1
Reactions: armemann, ambi and wannamogger
Fuck man.

So fucking true.

My family is always asking me why I don't have a girlfriend.

The answer is right in front of you fuck.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: armemann, RAMU KAKA, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
Don’t talk to your dad about genetics like some basement dwelling spastic, just say you’re mindbroken from living in a fucked up society, which is the real reason we can’t get girls
If I open to him about my mental health and say that I'm mind-broken, he'll put me in a psych ward immediately:hnghn:

Nice joke
Mentalcels dont exist. Girls would fuck mental illness if its a chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GRAVEMAN, jisko32 and wannamogger
Tell him about hoeflation, social media and feminism. If he agrees then talk about hypergamy and True Forced Loneliness. If he agrees to all that your father was an incel lol (he wasn't). If a person is not blackpilled and you tell failed dating stories the inmediate response would be: "It's your personality :feelsgood:". So it's not worth it, just tell him women nowadays don't like ugly and average guys as they have more options than men.
I think it's most likely impossible to explain that shit to the man born in the USSR:lul:
He wasn't that GL himslef, but was heavily haloed by his angelic eyes and good body, both traits I don't have...
I'll cope with 'building myself':feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
Tell him your social skill is fucked from rotting in your room all day which is why you can't get a gf

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and wannamogger
Smart not telling them, they're not gonna sympathize with you bc they subconsciously don't wanna stoop down to ur level

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wannamogger and try2beme
Why would a single boomer have any sense of blackpill knowledge jfl, This shit didnt even matter at the slightest in their time, It makes sense you should give him a calm earth update :lul:

• +1
Meanwhile I spit out blackpill truths to both my parents over dinner at an upscale restaurant when the topic of a girlfriend was brought up.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: <6PSLcel and wannamogger
Why would a single boomer have any sense of blackpill knowledge jfl, This shit didnt even matter at the slightest in their time, It makes sense you should give him a calm earth update :lul:
That's the thing, he actually acknowledges a lot of BP truths, but I don't think he'll be able to admit that his genes are failing:feelswhy::lul:

That's the thing, he actually acknowledges a lot of BP truths, but I don't think he'll be able to admit that his genes are failing:feelswhy::lul:
Go fucking bond with your family, you have a dad that genuinely cares about your wimp ass. Invite him to baseball or football match or go fix some shit with him. Parents not gonna be around forever. Maybe if you will become somewhat decent human being you won't cry about some pussy

• +1
Go fucking bond with your family, you have a dad that genuinely cares about your wimp ass. Invite him to baseball or football match or go fix some shit with him. Parents not gonna be around forever. Maybe if you will become somewhat decent human being you won't cry about some pussy
based

• +1
Reactions: 2ndChico
u have a nice father

• +1