Why don't you guys get Genioplasty, or rhinoplasty, or alarbases reduction?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
Literally 2000USD in Thailand and 3 weeks swelling then you ascended, and then stop crying about how looks raping your life anymore.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Zeta
Literally 2000USD in Thailand and 3 weeks swelling then you ascended, and then stop crying about how looks raping your life anymore.
IMG 4912

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, ambi, boss8055 and 2 others
Thailand isnt a great place for surgery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, datboijj, CarrotMaxxer and 3 others
Thailand isnt a great place for surgery
They have more experiences plastic surgeon(reminder blackpill and surgeries basically discussed even at school among peers since kids) than any mainstream bluepilled surgeon here in Europe

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and ChadL1te
What happens when they botch you badly and you can't even take any action because you don't speak the language. Better save a bit more and get from turkiye

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, CarrotMaxxer and WeiWei
What happens when they botch you badly and you can't even take any action because you don't speak the language. Better save a bit more and get from turkiye
they speak English but tbh just get it somewhere as longas you get good results but just get it and heal in 3 weeks and live a life that is worth living

Just get botched in Thailand ghetto theory

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and datboijj
Because not everyone is a retard.

The state between man and women in todays time is far beyond looks that surgery can fix. More to do with peoples psychology development and other compounding dynamics of our society.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, JohnDoe, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 1 other person
It’s over for all you niggas once I get

Canthoplasty
Rhinoplasty
Jawline implants

I’m pooor 😔

Because not everyone is a retard.

The state between man and women in todays time is far beyond looks that surgery can fix. More to do with peoples psychology development and other compounding dynamics of our society.
Lol it’s not that deep, you are just ugly

It’s over for all you niggas once I get

Canthoplasty
Rhinoplasty
Jawline implants

I’m pooor 😔
2000usd + 2000usd

2 months of salary for some job

Why don't you guys get Genioplasty, or rhinoplasty, or alarbases reduction?​

what a dumb question...
Why do I need this shit?

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Lol it’s not that deep, you are just ugly
That's the point.

If your born ugly or in that pool of traits/circumstances which women and society basically deem invisible, its no amount of surgery that can beat the compounding effects. Light surgery is generally acceptable such as hair transplant, braces and other minor fixes. But anything outside of that is a massive waste of money.

Surgery is like linear growth. After the initial investments it gradually becomes less effective and even detrimental. Those lightmaxes will bring you up to 70% of your potential, while others less so. Eventually your paying tens of thousands to do some micro fix that people wont even notice or care about. Thousands you could have used to take a trip or something.

The effect people are looking towards with surgery have way more to do with looks. Its like thinking a man can just go MTF in order to live like a women. For one its too late, and thats because being born in an environment where you are healthy, attractive(tall goodlooking etc), wealthy and socially stable is far different from larping as one.

Last edited:
That's the point.

If your born ugly or in that pool of traits/circumstances which women and society basically deem invisible, its no amount of surgery that can beat the compounding effects. Light surgery is generally acceptable such as hair transplant, braces and other minor fixes. But anything outside of that is a massive waste of money.

The effect people are looking towards with surgery have way more to do with looks. Its like thinking a man can just go MTF in order to live like a women. For one its too late, and thats because being born in an environment where you are healthy, attractive(tall goodlooking etc), wealthy and socially stable is far different from larping as one.

What make you think surgeries is a cope?

You wrote 1000 words and very incoherent

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Are you strawmanning?

I said what i said.
If you are MTN with nose failo, rhino will asend you

If you have bones recession Bimax can ascend you

What is your counter arguement?

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Yea let me go to some 3rd world country were they speak some klingonsky shit and will probably remove one of my kidney in the process.

Yea let me go to some 3rd world country were they speak some klingonsky shit and will probably remove one of my kidney in the process.
third world?
IMG 7627

Why would I go to Thailand to get botched by cricket eaters

are you from Thailand?

for the same price, rhinoplasty can be done in Moscow, and probably better than in Thailand

If you are MTN with nose failo, rhino will asend you

If you have bones recession Bimax can ascend you

What is your counter arguement?
You can do all of that and still be 5'6. Your face looks good, but your still short.

If you dont have one of the above- a strong social circle - being born tall and most importantly rich or wealthy. Your not ascending with surgery.

If you didn't luck out on the genetic pool or with life circumstances then its diminishing returns to do surgery past softmaxxing. At that point just travel the world and save/invest your money. Surgery wont ascend you. The only thing it will do is stroke your ego and help you with your self esteem. But you will soon learn that this is internal and could have been done more effectively in other ways.

Last edited:
No it wont. You can do all of that and still be 5'6. Your face looks good, but your still short.

If you dont have one of the above- a strong social circle - being born tall and most importantly rich or wealthy. Your not ascending with surgery.

If you didn't luck out on the genetic pool then its diminishing returns to do surgery past softmaxxing. At that point just travel the world and save/invest your money. Surgery wont ascend you.
I am 5’10 barefoot

Most normies here are 5’10 5’11 on the avg