why dudes uglier than u can get friends/gf and you struggle

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
i see a lot of posts on here about how sub5 dudes can pull girls and have high status and everyone here usually assumes its bc they are "NT"

Well actually thats part of it yes, but the main reason is because they have the right FACE

This might sound counterintuitive, why would it be their face if I am talking about sub5 dudes,

I'll explain

here is ER for example

most people here would say he is average or above avg facially

but why was he incel? most here would say its bc hes manlet, hapa, autism, etc.

But in reality its his FACE

why?

just look at it, you can tell nobody irl would take him seriously, he looks like he commands absolutely zero respect and people would easily walk right over him and most foids pussies would dry up in his presence, i have seen average and even gl guys irl who were losers because they had a face nobody could take seriously

on the other hand i have seen countless ugly ass dudes who were respected by everybody and could pull MTB+ foids, why? because they had a face that just naturally commands respect, aspies here wont understand high psl isnt that important IRL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld, klip11, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
No girls get tired of getting pump and dumped by Brad and eventually give the Dufus with a good personality a shot.

You are not chad and your personality sucks. Being slightly better looking than a sub 5 isn’t anything.

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, greywind, raleqtambrobret and 1 other person
It's because of bigger Cocks they have bigger Dicks and I can't compete

ugly guys with big Cocks is like getting fucked by an animal, women are often into beastiality after all.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, apocalypse, FascisstChad and 3 others

ugly guys with big Cocks is like getting fucked by an animal, women are often into beastiality after all.
[IMG width="174px" height="170.44898px" alt="Gaygymmaxx"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/18/18180.jpg?1703024580[/IMG]

Gaygymmaxx

Stole the Jewish Magic 👺
Joined Mar 6, 2022
Last seen 1 minute ago · Viewing thread why dudes uglier than u can get friends/gf and you struggle
Posts27,444Solutions3Reputation33,125Points118Purchased upgrades1

i see a lot of posts on here about how sub5 dudes can pull girls and have high status and everyone here usually assumes its bc they are "NT"

Well actually thats part of it yes, but the main reason is because they have the right FACE

This might sound counterintuitive, why would it be their face if I am talking about sub5 dudes,

I'll explain

here is ER for example

why?

just look at it, you can tell nobody irl would take him seriously, he looks like he commands absolutely zero respect and people would easily walk right over him and most foids pussies would dry up in his presence, i have seen average and even gl guys irl who were losers because they had a face nobody could take seriously

on the other hand i have seen countless ugly ass dudes who were respected by everybody and could pull MTB+ foids, why? because they had a face that just naturally commands respect, aspies here wont understand high psl isnt that important IRL
OP makes a great realisation.

Women like you not because of your looks but,
wait for it, your face.

Truly groundbreaking OP please put me on the email list for any new discovery.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, proxyy, butterworld and 2 others

I'll explain

here is ER for example

why?

most retarded thread I have ever seen. it’s NT it’s not their stupid ugly face

• +1
Reactions: proxyy and ElTruecel

yep i got cheated on by that typa shit

• So Sad
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS

@fxckz thoufhts?

• JFL
Reactions: fxckz
It’s because of aura

I knew I was too handsome

Low inhibition
You have nothing to lose when you look like a stop sign
Bahahahabsh

• +1
Reactions: Whatever and Htobrother
No girls get tired of getting pump and dumped by Brad and eventually give the Dufus with a good personality a shot.
was his dick big tho :hnghn:

nah his ex cheated on him, told him and humiliated him, his whole school knew
cheated on with a small dick fat ugly nigga:feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: fxckz

Whats ur size always wondered post it on my profile wall

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Incels are cursed. Seriously, I don't know what to think anymore. It's like bad lucky follows me all my life. But I did notice some girls that stared at me...

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I knew this jestermaxxing Jamaican dude who was ugly as sin. He'd even make jokes about how ugly he was.

Imagine a younger version of the comedian, Michael Blackson, but with dreadlocks and that's how he looked.

Yet he had so much game and humor that he had zero issues bagging women and he's currently married to a light skinned Black woman who almost looks like an IG baddie like Rubi Rose.

I'm not cosigning the Bluepill "muh personality" trope but sometimes being NT and your whole aura can make some women overlook your ugliness.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, klip11 and autistic_tendencies
It’s not that “they’re tired of getting pumped and dumped by Chad”. For one thing, it’s usually not attractive girls that get pumped and dumped, they have more power than that. But also, girls who date down, and I’ve known quite a few, do so basically their entire lives. This tone is set very early on, maybe by the guy who takes their virginity, and it doesn’t really change.

Their whole idea of a relationship and connecting with guys is dating down. They see good looking guys or even their looksmatch as too much effort and too much risk. Girls that date down are high inhib, guys that date up are low inhib, the girl latches onto the guy’s low inhib delusional coping, they’re manipulated by it on an emotional level. It’s very real to them. Girls like this want the guarantee of control more than they want a PSL 7 or whatever.

Guys like this are persistent, the type to message a girl 8 times in a row, and then it finally clicks at just the right time for the girl and he gets lucky. Maybe swallowing too many black pills makes getting into that kind of relationship impossible, we’re just too honest with ourselves.

I'll explain

here is ER for example

why?

It’s not that “they’re tired of getting pumped and dumped by Chad”. For one thing, it’s usually not attractive girls that get pumped and dumped, they have more power than that. But also, girls who date down, and I’ve known quite a few, do so basically their entire lives. This tone is set very early on, maybe by the guy who takes their virginity, and it doesn’t really change.

Their whole idea of a relationship and connecting with guys is dating down. They see good looking guys or even their looksmatch as too much effort and too much risk. Girls that date down are high inhib, guys that date up are low inhib, the girl latches onto the guy’s low inhib delusional coping, they’re manipulated by it on an emotional level. It’s very real to them. Girls like this want the guarantee of control more than they want a PSL 7 or whatever.

Guys like this are persistent, the type to message a girl 8 times in a row, and then it finally clicks at just the right time for the girl and he gets lucky. Maybe swallowing too many black pills makes getting into that kind of relationship impossible, we’re just too honest with ourselves.
Spider-Man Spider-Man does whatever a spider can! Look out here comes the Spider-Man!!

I knew this jestermaxxing Jamaican dude who was ugly as sin. He'd even make jokes about how ugly he was.

Imagine a younger version of the comedian, Michael Blackson, but his dreadlocks and that's how he looked.

Yet he had so much game and humor that he had zero issues bagging women and he's currently married to a light skinned Black woman who almost looks like an IG baddie like Rubi Rose.

I'm not cosigning the Bluepill "muh personality" trope but sometimes being NT and your whole aura can make some women overlook your ugliness.
No white girls no care

Users who are viewing this thread

Back