Why ethnics became to look like the way they are ?

D

Deleted member 10987

Kraken
Title

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and thecel
More sunlight in certain geographies made caucasians have darker skin tones. But if you look good overall it can be an exotic halo, the key is to actually look good so you can be an exotic Chad. Some girls are into the more tanned dark look while some prefer paler guys, everyone has their own type. Just find the girls that are into you.

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, Deleted member 10987 and thecel
on human phenotypes dot net there are the antropologists' theories about why negroids have wide nose, why asians have the epicanthic fold etc

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, CursedOne and Deleted member 10987
God was bored I guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
More sunlight in certain geographies made caucasians have darker skin tones. But if you look good overall it can be an exotic halo, the key is to actually look good so you can be an exotic Chad. Some girls are into the more tanned dark look while some prefer paler guys, everyone has their own type. Just find the girls that are into you.
Skull wise i meant

chadpreets me

• +1
Reactions: BobbyJindalsTwin and Deleted member 14274
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
Orbitals are different too
rounded and straight orbitals don't really mean that much tbh. look at Zayn, he has nearly completely rounded orbitals yet still looks godly. Bad orbitals are recessed supras, low infras and recessed lateral orbital rims.

rounded and straight orbitals don't really mean that much tbh. look at Zayn, he has nearly completely rounded orbitals yet still looks godly. Bad orbitals are recessed supras, low infras and recessed lateral orbital rims.
Zayn has good orbits
Most ethnics have shitty orbitals

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
I was talking about orbital roundness, i agree with you tbh.
I mean why Europeans have the best orbits too

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
And inbredness/diet too i think
dont think diet matters that much because it cant change your DNA. Also, arent most people historically inbred cause they all used to live in small nomadic tribes and shit?

• +1
dont think diet matters that much because it cant change your DNA. Also, arent most people historically inbred cause they all used to live in small nomadic tribes and shit?
Yeah but it ruins your true skull devolpment and make you look shit anyway
Ethnic diet is really shit

• +1
Yeah but it ruins your true skull devolpment and make you look shit anyway
Ethnic diet is really shit
true. too many over cooked foods that take away all the nutritional value and its way too soft.

• +1
true. too many over cooked foods that take away all the nutritional value and its way too soft.
Also shit ton of Carbs/Sugar

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Lmao
The aesthetics of any race are dependent on the race's ability to comprehend beauty. Can't select for beautiful traits if beauty flies over your head. Instinctual selective pressure for dimorphism only gets you so far.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and Deleted member 10987
Odds are it was just chance, a random mutation on someone with other desirable traits. Back then there was only 1 father for 17 women so they could have had that 1 trait, along with other traits that made women want to have their kids, and over time that trait spread. Can't see the evolutionary advantage from them.
some traits have an advantage related to:
- natural selection (being better than others in finding food and surviving)
- sexual selection (attracting more women and breeding more)

but theese parameters are a big simplification. For example a species may have inherit a useless trait from a forefather and some genes are more likely to transmit to sons than other genes.

• +1
Are there certain neanderthal traits only some races get?

• +1
Are there certain neanderthal traits only some races get?
misgenation between homo sapiens and homo neanderthalis in northern europe has been proven.
But reasearches don't talk about aesthetic traits

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Deleted member 10987