Why european football is infinitely better than american handegg

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
Images   2024 09 09T154216059

OK, let's see:

-more aesthetically pleasing in how it's played, requires a much higher level of finesse and skill while American handegg is just people running and hitting while dogpiling on each other

Actually that's pretty much all the reasons I need, let's hear the counter arguments. Lmao.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gookcelriceR, PlayersGetPlayed and Clark69
I like both. The technique European football requires is cool and goals are very exciting, but I also enjoy the physicality and emotion of American football.

• Hmm...
Reactions: vanillaicecream
good job retard, you are sitting and watching grown men kick the ball for 90 minutes just for it to be 0:0

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, PlayersGetPlayed and YungTrappa
good job retard, you are sitting and watching grown men kick the ball for 90 minutes just for it to be 0:0
Scoreless matches are a possibility, it doesn't say anything as to whether it happens often. It's virtually non-existent in the premier league which is the best league, football isn't limited to one single league or competition like American handegg ya know

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Post something anywhere near as impressive as this in American handegg, I'll wait and watch you fail spectacularly, lmao:

American handegg is just people running and hitting while dogpiling on each other
I don’t know much about football but everything can sound this uninteresting if you boil it down as simply as that. There’s way more to the game then just tackling and running

I don’t know much about football but everything can sound this uninteresting if you boil it down as simply as that. There’s way more to the game then just tackling and running
Hahaha. OK let's hear what else there is to it. From what I see the game doesn't even have any flow, plays last 5 or 6 seconds on average until they stop, average play is a short run where the runner goes nowhere and is mounted by a bunch of players. It's a talentless mess of a game with no fluidity.

Hahaha. OK let's hear what else there is to it. From what I see the game doesn't even have any flow, plays last 5 or 6 seconds on average until they stop, average play is a short run where the runner goes nowhere and is mounted by a bunch of players. It's a talentless mess of a game with no fluidity.

need to know how to block need to know how to run routes need to know how to tackle properly need to know how to punch a ball out need to know how to throw a ball need to know how to do twists as a dline need to know how to pick up on blitzes need to know how and when to call plays need to know when to slow down or speed up and need to know your steps. that is a very very small amount of things that you need to know to play real football. run and kick requires no skill.

both for retards same with basketball if i wanted to push around and wrestle with someone i would go wrestling
play volleyball for chads instead:chad:

need to know how to block need to know how to run routes need to know how to tackle properly need to know how to punch a ball out need to know how to throw a ball need to know how to do twists as a dline need to know how to pick up on blitzes need to know how and when to call plays need to know when to slow down or speed up and need to know your steps. that is a very very small amount of things that you need to know to play real football. run and kick requires no skill.
Hahahaha "need to know how to block need to know how to tacke" a bunch of fatasses keeping people from moving and bringing others to the ground, imagine thinking this requires talent and comparing this to the difficulty of controlling a ball with your feet. Are you fucking retarded holy shit imagine being so deep In a bubble that you say things like this.

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR