why europeans are ok with murrica and jews replacing their race and culture?

vaseqmoherad

vaseqmoherad

Kraken
its crazy

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
eurocucks stand survive big american cock

• So Sad
Reactions: murdah
Leftists just say shit like: "we are all the same species" and Europoors can't rebuke it

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Bc theyre open minded

Leftists just say shit like: "we are all the same species" and Europoors can't rebuke it
far right white supremacist is the right choice goy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shade91, rg1235, LevantinePsycho and 1 other person
They're not, it's capitalism, they either import cheap labour or export it overseas
import people to work and replace their race and culture. they are pushing hard for white weemin and ethnic brah(esp black) in media.

• So Sad
Well, europe has stolen from countries in the past and waged wars against them.

• +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad
what goes around comes around.

uk colonized south asia now uk is india/pakistan/bengal

france colonized africa/nafris now france is africa/nafri

etc.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shade91 and murdah
We arent the same, we evolved dif genetically with other layers than just skin color

We arent the same, we evolved dif genetically with other layers than just skin color
I had a tranny yesterday tell me that because we can reproduce then we are the same species

not like the average white european really had any power in making the decision to do this shit jfl :lul:

• +1
not like the average white european really had any power in making the decision to do this shit jfl :lul:
There is not much benefit to the influx of migrants, but I can see both sides of the conflict

There is not much benefit to the influx of migrants, but I can see both sides of the conflict
I was just replying to the argument of muh we took resources and shieet, which is dumb as fuck because that was something the elites did say while the average person in britain was starving and stealing loafs of bread as an example :lul:

• +1
Reactions: LonelyLooksmaxxer and murdah
I had a tranny yesterday tell me that because we can reproduce then we are the same species
Yes ofcourse we can reproduce, but our brains evolved differently, skulls, organs, and not only the skin. Europeans along with asians evolved at a slightly (absoloutly minimal) larger pace leading to us logically having a higher average intelligence.

That is literally the definition of species. You shouldn't use words you don't understand. All dogs are the same species, that doesn't mean all dog breeds have the same temperament, physical capabilities and intelligence.

• +1
Reactions: LevantinePsycho
That is literally the definition of species. You shouldn't use words you don't understand. All dogs are the same species, that doesn't mean all dog breeds have the same temperament, physical capabilities and intelligence.
I wish I used this counter argument

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
We can't claim that the native Europeans are being replaced by immigrants from Africa and the Middle East, because we're not 100% sure about it.

Also, even if it's true, what can be done about it? The only solutions I've seen in this forum are the awful ones from the white nationalists stormfrontcels.

Also it's not the fault of the immigrants that they want to live in european countries, everyone wants a better life quality.

Because it was AMERICA who rebuilt Europe 2 TIMES in the past 100 years.

AMERICA and the SOVIET UNION. And NATO doesn't want any friendly relations with Russia.

Most Europeans aren’t really nationalists for their country’s culture. Most right wing Europeans have adopted a sort of nebulous European/Western nationalism so they have no problem with American culture replacing their own since it’s still western.

Ahmed selling kebabs is viewed as a bigger threat by European rightoids than the fact their entire populations are increasingly turning Americanized.

The only parts of European right which don’t have this issue are like the ones in the Balkans.

• +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad
Your average German rightoid is more irritated that some Syrian refugees have moved in than the fact France has basically Frenchified the entire German speaking population in Alsace-Lorraine.

We can't claim that the native Europeans are being replaced by immigrants from Africa and the Middle East, because we're not 100% sure about it.

Also, even if it's true, what can be done about it? The only solutions I've seen in this forum are the awful ones from the white nationalists stormfrontcels.

Also it's not the fault of the immigrants that they want to live in european countries, everyone wants a better life quality.
it is happening.

that's the consequences of their countries supporting us and jew wars. getting their race and culture replaced.

• +1
Reactions: LonelyLooksmaxxer