Why even bother "looksmaxxing" if you are a manlet?

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Imagine a looksmaxxed manlet standing next to a 6'4 MTN, instant brutal mog.
This is why you have to be a minimum height otherwise there's just no point. If you don't wake up in the morning atleast 5'11 then don't bother honestly.

Not only are manlets brutally mocked by women and discarded like trash but also lanklets love mocking manlets to try and look better in front of other people.
It's not over for manlets because it never even fucking began. You have to be Amnesia level of looks as a manlet which is not realistic for most manlets because they don't have the base he does.

Manlet = just rot and hope the next life is better and you don't end up a manlet. muh lifts muh this or that, just stop with the cope. I am 174 and i get brutally mogged every single day, it's legit ropefuel. You know what's worse than the people who mock manlets? the people who gaslight manlets into thinking it's okay and that it doesn't matter. Just wear lifts dude haha!!! yh no it doesn't work like that. Your limb length are still manlet tier. Your frame is still that of a manlet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MostGLSlayer, emo, Aero and 5 others
Im just going to kms Im 5'5 there is no hope

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Timmy, Zonar and h111
Im just going to kms Im 5'5 there is no hope
parents height? btw i walk around 5'9.5 outside and still MOGGED to death by everyone, even foids. People are so delusional on this forum when they think 5'9 is an acceptable height, do you niggas not go outside or live in indonesia? everyone is tall a sfuck.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Timmy, deadstock, Infinite and 1 other person
If you don't wake up in the morning atleast 5'11 then don't bother honestly.
Was gonna rope until I saw this. I'm literally 5'11 in the morning. Still feel manlet though.

parents height? btw i walk around 5'9.5 outside and still MOGGED to death by everyone, even foids. People are so delusional on this forum when they think 5'9 is an acceptable height, do you niggas not go outside or live in indonesia? everyone is tall a sfuck.
Where exactly do you live?

5'11 + shoes + 1 inch lifts = Golden, rest is about face friendo
Life fuel, thanks.
Also, are you 5'9.5 morning or night height?
I'm 5'10.5 at night and when I wear air maxes I probably heightmog 8/10 guys, and I live in a major city in Canada.

Life fuel, thanks.
Also, are you 5'9.5 morning or night height?
I'm 5'10.5 at night and when I wear air maxes I probably heightmog 8/10 guys, and I live in a major city in Canada.
no i'm 5'9 barefoot morning height, but 2 hours or so i go down to 5'8.5 and then with shoes i am 5'9.5
Your height is not an issue man, trust me.

Remember the rule: Assume everyone here is Indian unless proven otherwise
Ofc 5'9 is tall in curryland :forcedsmile:

Remember the rule: Assume everyone here is Indian unless proven otherwise
Ofc 5'9 is tall in curryland :forcedsmile:
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: Good reminder, i keep forgetting 90% of the forum is literal indians

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
no i'm 5'9 barefoot morning height, but 2 hours or so i go down to 5'8.5 and then with shoes i am 5'9.5
Your height is not an issue man, trust me.
That makes more sense. Pretty sure the average night height of guys is around 5'10 nowadays. If you're 5'8.5 night height then I see why you're being heightmogged. But why don't you just wear air forces and add 1 inch lifts? You can literally claim like 5'11 which is pretty solid.

That makes more sense. Pretty sure the average night height of guys is around 5'10 nowadays. If you're 5'8.5 night height then I see why you're being heightmogged. But why don't you just wear air forces and add 1 inch lifts? You can literally claim like 5'11 which is pretty solid.
I wear old ultraboost that give like 1.5" height boost or close to it i think, which is why i say i'm walking around outside atleast 5'9.5 minimum if not slightly taller depending on how much height i lose and how compressed the shoes have become. And still brutally mogged. I do need to get 1 inch lifts though. I can't claim 5'11 man, 5'10 at best.
It's so brutal tbh, i needed to be 2 inches taller minimum and i would have been satisfied.

BBC manlets disregard this post it doesn’t apply to you

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
Manchester, England
Just look at this clip from Manchester, plenty of manlets here - it starts with a swishy one, walking quickly, then at 10 seconds we see a short garbage man dressed in orange, then at 25 seconds there's a short, chubby, bearded ethnic, etc...- there's manlets everywhere in Manchester, bro!

I wear old ultraboost that give like 1.5" height boost or close to it i think, which is why i say i'm walking around outside atleast 5'9.5 minimum if not slightly taller depending on how much height i lose and how compressed the shoes have become. And still brutally mogged. I do need to get 1 inch lifts though. I can't claim 5'11 man, 5'10 at best.
It's so brutal tbh, i needed to be 2 inches taller minimum and i would have been satisfied.
Have you tried glucosamine + MSM? I've heard together that they can maintain morning height to the point that you'll only lose like a third of an inch by night time, although they can apparently slightly stunt your growth so make sure you're done growing first.
Plus, MSM also lighten skin and eyes apparently as well.

ur just ugly lol, i'm 5'8 16 and never feel like that

Most of hunks slayers and badboys are 175-185 cm.
The idea of a "6'4/194cm Chad" is some fantasy that only exists on PSL forums.

• Hmm...
Reactions: butterworld
Have you tried glucosamine + MSM? I've heard together that they can maintain morning height to the point that you'll only lose like a third of an inch by night time, although they can apparently slightly stunt your growth so make sure you're done growing first.
Plus, MSM also lighten skin and eyes apparently as well.
i was done growing 14 years ago amigo but yes those two + chondroitin could possibly maintain morning height but not really worth it

you are a child, you'll learn soon enough when you play with the big boys
i also live in manchester, and honestly who cares there's more to life then height

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro
i also live in manchester, and honestly who cares there's more to life then height
then you would know 5'8 is dogshit height, do you not go outside? do you just close your eyes and pretend most men aren't taller than you? stop being delusional

then you would know 5'8 is dogshit height, do you not go outside? do you just close your eyes and pretend most men aren't taller than you? stop being delusional
i do go outside, i just don't care enough to measure the person walking by me. idk what u want me to do, cry over something i can't change? also ur just going through a blackpill depression u made this thread not too long ago, it's okay to feel this way and i did too so don't worry about something you can't change

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro
if u need someone talk to bhai u can always message me and ill get back to you when i can 👍

i do go outside, i just don't care enough to measure the person walking by me. idk what u want me to do, cry over something i can't change? also ur just going through a blackpill depression u made this thread not too long ago, it's okay to feel this way and i did too so don't worry about something you can't change

you are 16 years old, you don't know left from right. I've made many threads about height, you are a newfag go away

ur just ugly lol, i'm 5'8 16 and never feel like that
You can slay in high school being a manlet, but when foids get older they're gonna want someone taller. But 5'8 is still solid and isn't over at all.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies