Why even live above 30 as a sub8 male?

JBcollector

JBcollector

Kraken
As a 26 year old oldcel poorcel I feel like the day of the rope is comming for me
The best year of your life are gone
The best experiences in life are over
Now all that's left is marriage and kids

But we all know that most marriage because love/sexless after a few year's it's mostly devolves into a
Plutonic relationship or worst you get divorced raped

Kids?
Yeah they share some genes with you but so does a sea cucumber

Ultimately your child is another person and not you
give them proper clothing gadgets and free rent food for 18 years
As they Will have better life experiences than you will fuck girls in high school itself experience true love while you watch him like a cuck as your body falls apart

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: disillusioned, Marsiere214, chaddyboi66 and 10 others
I agree. Rope soon

• So Sad
Reactions: Darkage
yes if you have good agepill

depends on how youthful you look like
Youthfulness Or looks don't matter if ur above 29 as a man you are finished
For women it's a different game altogether

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
As a 26 year old oldcel poorcel I feel like the day of the rope is comming for me

But we all know that most marriage because love/sexless after a few year's it's mostly devolves into a

Kids?

As they Will have better life experiences than you will fuck girls in high school itself experience true love while you watch him like a cuck as your body falls apart
I mean they don't even live for that long anymore. Sub8 = shit genes = bad health = short life expectancy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
ill suicide

• +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide
Clap Reaction GIF

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
life is so bad

• +1
Reactions: Idontknowlol and Deleted member 15164
So u 7? How many JBs u collected so far

Youthfulness Or looks don't matter if ur above 29 as a man you are finished
For women it's a different game altogether
Not true, you can fraud your age & depending on how youthful you look you can continue having ONS's for a very long time.

Daily reminder this guy is 35 years old:

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
I mean they don't even live for that long anymore. Sub8 = shit genes = bad health t deformed relf an
95 percent of men are sub8 and most of them will live above 75

Not true, you can fraud your age & depending on how youthful you look you can continue having ONS's for a very long time.

I don't think that's works

I don't think that's works
It's over for ugly men at any age. But if you age gracefully like that guy (maybe he had work done on his face too, I don't know, or he is just exceptionally lucky) you have a very long period ahead of you where you can just continue living carefree and getting one night stands.

Imo, he looks more youthful than most 25 year olds. Many guys 10 years younger than him are already balding or norwooding, very out of shape and have very bad, harsh facial features.

i had enough experiences. i'll just cope with video games at that point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796
I dislike the JB collector

Kids?

If you fear a loveless/sexless marriage it's because you know in your heart you're a beta who would put up with that sh*t.

It's over for ugly men at any age. But if you age gracefully like that guy (maybe he had work done on his face too, I don't know, or he is just exceptionally lucky) you have a very long period ahead of you where you can just continue living carefree and getting one night stands.

Imo, he looks more youthful than most 25 year olds. Many guys 10 years younger than him are already balding or norwooding, very out of shape and have very bad, harsh facial features.
its not about lookin youth full its a socio cultural thing

i had looksmaxxers here at 22 who made friends with 19-year-old foid the foid thought he was younger they were all chilling smoking and hanging out and eventually he revealed this age during the convo
the look of disgust and fear the foid gave him was indescribable

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt

Kids?

Just moneymaxx and go to asia, live like a king. 40 yo white guy in some asian village is basically Harry Styles

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney and JBcollector
as a 27 oldcel i have to tell you that you are coping. I don't see any difference in my life compared to 6-7 years ago. Actually, it got better because I have more money now.

as a 27 oldcel i have to tell you that you are coping. I don't see any difference in my life compared to 6-7 years ago. Actually, it got better because I have more money now.
How do foids treat u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796 and Oberyn

Kids?

That why You should moneymaxx, at least gives You a confort in life, recording of your looks.

Money I guess

Fraud

he looks like he's had an easy life

its not about lookin youth full its a socio cultural thing

i had looksmaxxers here at 22 who made friends with 19-year-old foid the foid thought he was younger they were all chilling smoking and hanging out and eventually he revealed this age during the convo
the look of disgust and fear the foid gave him was indescribable
I think the problem here was him acting like a 19 year old, if he would had acted mature instead of "smoking and hanging out" his youthful look would be a halo instead of a failo

>T. 27 year old who can hang out with zoomers thanks to looking a decade younger

• Ugh..
Reactions: Will Blunderfield
I think the problem here was him acting like a 19 year old, if he would had acted mature instead of "smoking and hanging out" his youthful look would be a halo instead of a failo

>T. 27 year old who can hang out with zoomers thanks to looking a decade young
All of this wouldn't matter if was a female they would accept her

Age cucktry only applies to male

No man would reject a good looking female just because she has completed more solar cycles than the him

Well maybe Leonard DiCaprio would

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
cucks get laid

isnt 30 like the prime age for men? get money and status n shiet.

you have ultra selfish bad mindset

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt
This thread = 'I'm ugly and shit with women, therefore I'll try and make everyone else feel bad as well and project my failures onto other men here.'

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkage and GetShrekt
Just unironically vampiremaxx or drink adrenachrome with elites at sex secret parties tbh tbh

Kids?

My life is coming to a crossroads at well @ 27 yrs of age :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:. Either moneymaxxed/surgerymaxx to ascend in looks or betabuxx a foid and marry/have kids

My life is coming to a crossroads at well @ 27 yrs of age :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:. Either moneymaxxed/surgerymaxx to ascend in looks or betabuxx a foid and marry/have kids
Shut up ur a sex haver

Users who are viewing this thread

Back