Why every drop of testosterone is important

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
100 ng/dl of T may seem like an insignificant amount, and yes, in the short term it’s insignificant, but how about 3 years from now? 5 years from now? Daily increased T (or decreased, for that matter) is without a doubt going to have a big time difference in a few years. It could mean 5 pounds of muscle more or 5 pounds of muscle less, which is significant.

TLDR: you should try to raise your T levels consistently through healthier habits even if it seems like an insignificant increase in your T levels. The time is going to pass anyway so you might as well do it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, PrisonMike, Yerico7 and 6 others
Depends on what your T levels are when you started tbh.

Depends on what your T levels are when you started tbh.
Sure, if you were low T and then went to normal range you would feel more drastic changes than going from average to high, but everyone can still benefit from testosterone increase.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 4332
indeed

• Woah
Reactions: .*my*.
inject or death

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, .*my*. and AcneScars
Keep in mind additional test can cause skin aging, bloating, balding, etc. It’s not a magic pill.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Keep in mind additional test can cause skin aging, bloating, balding, etc. It’s not a magic pill.
test doesn't cause skin aging it does the opposite in moderate amounts , balding only if your prone and bloating if you inject and get too much E

2 MM

OF ZYGOMATIC WIDTH

DETERMINES YOUR VALUE IN SOCIETY

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite
:lul::lul::lul:lol u bald due to dht... I said this before that 999999.999 percent of this forum is computer science students and fcker flex about knowledge on"medical and hormones" :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
@GarouTheIncel

test doesn't cause skin aging it does the opposite in moderate amounts , balding only if your prone and bloating if you inject and get too much E
:lul::lul::lul:lol u bald due to dht... I said this before that 999999.999 percent of this forum is computer science students and fcker flex about knowledge on"medical and hormones" :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
@GarouTheIncel

@GarouTheIncel
DHT isn't the same as test

Test convert to dht.. High t =high dht
iving healthier won't cause you to lose hair and almost all supps that boost T also help with hair (think vitamin k2 zinc etc)

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
iving healthier won't cause you to lose hair and almost all supps that boost T also help with hair (think vitamin k2 zinc etc)
Yh to optimal levels its healthy and everyone should have it but over production or abusing of it may cause more damage than help

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
High t is all you need to get shit done. This forum is filled with low t peasants who are high inhib kuks