Why every gay guy on tinder matches me.

D

Deleted member 21532

6'4 mogger kid.
On tinder I've gotten like 67 likes in the last 31hrs or so, but when I changed the settings to all gender suddenly so many guys start liking me like easily I got over 99+.

Also every guys whom I like our of curiosity matches me again immediately while girls take minutes, sometimes even hours,

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Doctor Faust, justinzayn, tinderhacker and 3 others
some of them are legit Chad guys, not normies at all.

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Xangsane
just suck dick theory

Probably because ur a twink

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Because you are a faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
On tinder I've gotten like 67 likes in the last 31hrs or so, but when I changed the settings to all gender suddenly so many guys start liking me like easily I got over 99+.

Also every guys whom I like our of curiosity matches me again immediately while girls take minutes, sometimes even hours,
Men have lower standards. And now you know why women are so picky 😁😜

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, gymmaxedhorse and WanderingBurro
Ro
Probably because ur a twink
Bro I'm literally 6'4 tall with good frame
20230205 011619

protip you can do this to temporally boost your account in the algorithm and keep it for a while once you switch back to straight.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, justinzayn, Deleted member 26212 and 1 other person
protip you can do this to temporally boost your account in the algorithm and keep it for a while once you switch back to straight.
@Arborist your curse came true
Screenshot 20230206 014925 Tinder

• So Sad
Reactions: the BULL
Guys will stick their duck in anything. Gays aren't any different if not worse.

Imagine women having these opportunities.

20230206 020301
Truly over imma delete this app

at least aliya has dick sucking lips.
Actually my goal was to see how well I would do on tinder, tbh irl I do better. Yeah she was the one who messaged me first, there were couple more who messaged me first but I unmatched since they don't speak English

@Arborist rate her, she looks like murderer tbh. Imagine getting this death stare from her
20230206 021141

@Arborist rate her, she looks like murderer tbh. Imagine getting this death stare from her View attachment 2068578
imagine her looking in your eyes like that while she sucks your dick, and then you wake up with half your liver missing.

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055

Same g just with troons

Attachments

• F8BBF65B-6F4D-43D3-A474-B35E23D680D0.jpeg
    F8BBF65B-6F4D-43D3-A474-B35E23D680D0.jpeg
    680.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21532
imagine her looking in your eyes like that while she sucks your dick, and then you wake up with half your liver missing.
I am sure if I followed @Niklaus Mikaelson or @la formula, smile, group photo, hobby, physique, I'd be getting by the thousands by now

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Same g just with troons
All these matches people got are just dirty used hoes, this is what your Chad @Niklaus Mikaelson @the BULL @Prettyboy brags about

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and the BULL
All these matches I got are just dirty used hoes, this is what your Chad @Niklaus Mikaelson @the BULL @Prettyboy brags about
You can keep rotten western holes

All these matches people got are just dirty used hoes, this is what your Chad @Niklaus Mikaelson @the BULL @Prettyboy brags about
@Xangsane time to repent to God i suppose.

Cause you're a fucking faggot

Imagine if someone you know sees you on gay tinder then exposed you to friends and family for being a fag :feelsmega:

• JFL

They're coming for you OP.

become gay theory to get more matches

i don't use tinder anymore i have a gf met from irl but i had some good dates ngl most were sluts though

• +1
Imagine if someone you know sees you on gay tinder then exposed you to friends and family for being a fag :feelsmega:
This was my biggest fear, I deleted this shit too

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Men = lower standard

Men = lower standard
I thought this would make sense but they guys liking me where legit Chad's and htn. I started to remember when my ex asked me if I was into men, actually I can't figure out anything remotely gay about me. May he i should just stop vampire maxing g for glowy skin but makes me wonder how many times fellow vampire maxer @Niklaus Mikaelson gets mistaken for being gay ?

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
I thought this would make sense but they guys liking me where legit Chad's and htn. I started to remember when my ex asked me if I was into men, actually I can't figure out anything remotely gay about me. May he i should just stop vampire maxing g for glowy skin but makes me wonder how many times fellow vampire maxer @Niklaus Mikaelson gets mistaken for being gay ?
Sounds like you want dick, so go for it i guess

I'm a bad example I rarely leave my apartment, but can't remember any time where I was mistaken for gay apart from my mom asking me as a joke after i spend some hours talking about CC cream and skincare and so forth