Why everyone ask me do i have a girlfriend

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
It's so fuckin painfull, everytime i answer no, i try to smile. Also why everytime they need to say i'm handsome, girls will start throwing themself at you in a few years. And this love songs everywere. World without love would be much better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
You probably look lonely that's why

What must our parents think of us...
I told my mum that i'm ugly and of course no your so handsome. Ify grandfather will ask i will tell that women destroyed my life, that i hate them and they deserves to be raped all Day long and that kiled. If he doesn't agree fuck him hes not my grandfather anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I told my mum that i'm ugly and of course no your so handsome. Ify grandfather will ask i will tell that women destroyed my life, that i hate them and they deserves to be raped all Day long and that kiled. If he doesn't agree fuck him hes not my grandfather anymore
Tbh I feel like my mom is just sad about me being in my room all day and probably feels shitty about it. She knows my dad wasn't the most attractive man. I now have a stepdad but she admitted and basically said ''muh love i loved him blahblah'' when in reality she just went for a betabux like my dad

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
It truly is utter suffering. Even if I don't fit all the tenets of a textbook incel, it has taken over my life. It's impossible for me to build, form, or maintain relationships. It's impossible for me to even banter in online games. I can't even talk shit on Lookism. Being an incel subjects you to a lower class, where nothing you say will ever be cool, because you can't even have sex like a normal person. It has completely ruined my life. There is a fine, thin layer that keeps me from progressing in any sort of social circle, due to the fact that I am a permavirgin incel. It's a brutal life, a brutal fate, and all I can do is hide and run away from it as much as possible until the Angel Of Death takes mercy upon my wretched soul. I will live my live and die alone, that is my sentence. Brutal indeed, but there can be no other way. Rise or drown, ascend or rot, there is no mercy for those left to the whims of fate alone.

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
My mum was always landwhale, she was bulied becouse of that by other girls and understand that i want to be super handsome, she wanted to be someone else to. She maried and give a birth to me at 37 yo. In therms of looks when she was slim (she worked out a lot) she was preety decent, blue eyes dark har prominent cheekbones, wide palet, perfect teeth nice smile. She had weak eyebrows and lips. Thank God i have her hair and height of her side of family. My father is Typical normie, happy, social circle maxed. I Hate stories from his youth. What he was doing with his friends. How he hates rapists, how they don't know how to treat women etc. I need to be genyelmen know how to dance etc. His father my grandfather was statusmax low inhib party beast chadlite in his prime. They don't understand