Why Everyone Here is 6'0+

9Romance

9Romance

why kill yourself? you never had life JFL 😂
Because if a normie discovered the blackpill they would cope hard and not want to accept the truth. A lot of people on here are good looking or tall so it was easier to accept the blacfkpill. There are very few little actual trucels. Think about it like this. If you were raised bluepill and u were 5'6 and all your life uve been told "Height doesnt matter women care about personality", if you discovered the blackpill (which you wouldnt because you would be tryna gamemax) then you would think its just men overexxxagerating and cope.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
It’s an online forum. It’s easy to larp. The 5’10 niggas all claim 6ft. The 5’8 nigs claim 5’10 and so on.

• +1
Reactions: exo, RAMU KAKA, Nick.Harte and 3 others
Screenshot 20230720 003556 TikTok

No its because 6'0 is truecel height. I'm convinced the majority of this forum never leaves the basement. When I go clubbing as a 6'0 guy (shoe frauding to 6'2) ALMOST EVERYONE mogs me.

Because if a normie discovered the blackpill they would cope hard and not want to accept the truth. A lot of people on here are good looking or tall so it was easier to accept the blacfkpill. There are very few little actual trucels. Think about it like this. If you were raised bluepill and u were 5'6 and all your life uve been told "Height doesnt matter women care about personality", if you discovered the blackpill (which you wouldnt because you would be tryna gamemax) then you would think its just men overexxxagerating and cope.
I mean people always comment on height it’s not hard to notice

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I am 6'4 so suck my dick please, i like it when it grows inside a mouth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and 5.5psl