WHY EVERYONE HERE LARPS ABOUT THEIR HEIGHT ?

matka

matka

rokafilter
like niggers this is a safe place , there are no foids here :feelsyay:
who you lying to , i know a lotta you get that fake dopamine hit but still man stop saying your 182 when irl ur a manlet

Screenshot 506

most of the people in rating section are 6feet or above :dafuckfeels:
Screenshot 658

the gobal average height of men is around 5'10 , and i dont think this site is filled with the top notch population :feelshah:
jfl at you if you want validation from incels on the internet :feelskek:

tags - @Gengar @Jason Voorhees @wishIwasSalludon @n9wiff @GigaStacySexual @ReadBooksEveryday
and obviously the guy whose height increases every time he wants:feelsez: @forevergymcelling

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, GigaStacySexual, cooldude1231 and 5 others
who you lying to , i know a lotta you get that fake dopamine hit but still man stop saying your 182 when irl ur a manlet

View attachment 3226552
View attachment 3226545
the gobal average height of men is around 5'10 , and i dont think this site is filled with the top notch population :feelshah:

tags - @Gengar @Jason Voorhees @wishIwasSalludon @n9wiff @GigaStacySexual @ReadBooksEveryday
and obviously the guy whose height increases every time he wants:feelsez: @forevergymcelling
Average height in org is like 6.3 atp and 8 inch minimum

• JFL
Reactions: matka
The global average is 5'10" because there are 1.4 billion Chinese people in the world.

• JFL
I don't LARP about my height. :Comfy:

• Love it

View attachment 3226552
View attachment 3226545

I'm proud 5'9💪🫡🫡

• Love it
It was never about foids.
DOMINANCE

proud to be 6'3❤️❤️

• JFL

View attachment 3226552
View attachment 3226545

Average is 5’7-5’8 and its that low bcs there are 1.4 bilion ricecells and another billion curries, without them it would be over 5’10:soy:

• Hmm...
Idk man, I don’t see the point abt larping here like what’s the point

You really care abt social status on autists.org:lul:

• JFL

View attachment 3226552
View attachment 3226545

What do you mean? Average org user is 6‘8 Adam

• JFL

View attachment 3226552
View attachment 3226545

Allot of Jason Blahas on here. I wouldnt be surprised if u have 40 year olds larping as 18 year olds.

• JFL

View attachment 3226552
View attachment 3226545

I measure 180 to 182cm legit

• Woah