Why everyone on this forum is a slave 😐

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken

Just looksmax, moneymaxx, gymmax, social circle maxx, studymaxx for a used up whore, goy

Why women are hypergamous and degenerate sluts?
Feminism

Why is the price of everything so high and you can no longer support a family on a one income household?

Feminism doubled the work force supply, demand of work 1/2'd overnight

Also non-stop immigration and exporting work overseas.

Who started every War since Napoleon? Bankers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Nordiccel, Gaia262 and 4 others
And the bankers are mostly jewish.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 2632

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 9380, R@m@ and 1 other person
No, the reason why I looksmax is so I can gain access to nice hot girls more easily so I can date them and turn them into an LTR, sure I'll fuck maybe 100 girls before that happens just to get it out of my system but what you don't understand is that women can actually add value to your life. They can offer you consistent sex, companionship, attention, and love, and sure it doesn't last forever, but since there are plenty of fish in the sea, it doesn't matter because if your LTR fails and you look good, you can start over with a new girl not long after.

If you don't have all that support from women and you live alone, there is a very high likelihood that you will become very lonely and miserable and you will want to die, that is because as humans, we need to be with other humans because we are social animals. The MGTOW may believe that living alone is the dream but it really isn't, I've done it for some time and it was hell, I was never alone in an apartment but for almost 1 year, my work hours (evening shift) was so different from my parents that I felt like I was living alone and it was a terrible existence, I felt like I was forced to go to work even though I really just wanted to die. It was then that I realized that I can't be working that hard while living alone otherwise I have nothing to live for.

If your life isn't defined by the great experiences that you have with other people, it is going to be defined by things like movies, video games, tv shows and so on and you will be like the soy consoomer whose main goal in life is to keep consuming new products until he dies. The entertainment value that you get from another human being is so much superior to any video game or movie, because nothing can reach that level of intellect, limitless thought, wit, and humor. For years, I was distancing myself from others without realizing that my own self imposed isolation was making me hate my life, no matter how much I would spend on things, I still felt empty.

Looksmaxxing isn't a waste of time because it's about more than just sex, being good looking allows you to have an abundance mentality when dealing with women so that if you're being treated poorly by a girl, you can dump her and find one who will treat you right. Meanwhile, subhumans are so limited in their options, that they'll take anything they can get even if it's a sexless relationship is the ugliest girl ever. Your looks determine the quality of your life, but you don't have to be Chad, you just need to look good enough to gain access to attractive women.

• +1
Reactions: dachad, Gaia262, Deleted member 1973 and 3 others
Isn't this an aesthetic forum? Why the fuck do people bring up feminism or the idea of white supremacy like people actually care?

There's some fucking weird cunts in this world, and on this fucking forum....

• +1
Reactions: Euclidd, Deleted member 2968, Deleted member 7776 and 2 others
No, the reason why I looksmax is so I can gain access to nice hot girls more easily so I can date them and turn them into an LTR, sure I'll fuck maybe 100 girls before that happens just to get it out of my system but what you don't understand is that women can actually add value to your life. They can offer you consistent sex, companionship, attention, and love, and sure it doesn't last forever, but since there are plenty of fish in the sea, it doesn't matter because if your LTR fails and you look good, you can start over with a new girl not long after.

If you don't have all that support from women and you live alone, there is a very high likelihood that you will become very lonely and miserable and you will want to die, that is because as humans, we need to be with other humans because we are social animals. The MGTOW may believe that living alone is the dream but it really isn't, I've done it for some time and it was hell, I was never alone in an apartment but for almost 1 year, my work hours (evening shift) was so different from my parents that I felt like I was living alone and it was a terrible existence, I felt like I was forced to go to work even though I really just wanted to die. It was then that I realized that I can't be working that hard while living alone otherwise I have nothing to live for.

If your life isn't defined by the great experiences that you have with other people, it is going to be defined by things like movies, video games, tv shows and so on and you will be like the soy consoomer whose main goal in life is to keep consuming new products until he dies. The entertainment value that you get from another human being is so much superior to any video game or movie, because nothing can reach that level of intellect, limitless thought, wit, and humor. For years, I was distancing myself from others without realizing that my own self imposed isolation was making me hate my life, no matter how much I would spend on things, I still felt empty.

Looksmaxxing isn't a waste of time because it's about more than just sex, being good looking allows you to have an abundance mentality when dealing with women so that if you're being treated poorly by a girl, you can dump her and find one who will treat you right. Meanwhile, subhumans are so limited in their options, that they'll take anything they can get even if it's a sexless relationship is the ugliest girl ever. Your looks determine the quality of your life, but you don't have to be Chad, you just need to look good enough to gain access to attractive women.

Just find a good woman bro, she's out there living her best life, but when shes 28 she will want to settle down

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 5292

To have time with friends mogs spending time with foids, aside from sex obviously.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Just find a good woman bro, she's out there living her best life, but when shes 28 she will want to settle down
No, I'm talking about dating an 18 year old girl, and then when the relationship ends a couple years later, I would keep dating girls who are in the 18 to 25 range like Dicaprio is doing, I know that I can pull it off for a long time because I am tall, I look good and I look young too. At 22, I attract mostly 18 year old girls, that is how good my genetics actually are. I know that my relationships won't last because most women want to get married and have kids when they get close to 30 but I don't want that. Even if I became too old to date 18 year olds at 40, I'd still be able to keep dating women who are over 10 years younger than me, that's still a huge win.

To have time with friends mogs spending time with foids, aside from sex obviously.
I used to have misogynistic mgtow beliefs like you currently do but my experiences have shown me that women offer a lot more than sex and without those things, our life is meaningless and we feel like we want to die.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5292

No, I'm talking about dating an 18 year old girl, and then when the relationship ends a couple years later, I would keep dating girls who are in the 18 to 25 range like Dicaprio is doing, I know that I can pull it off for a long time because I am tall, I look good and I look young too. At 22, I attract mostly 18 year old girls, that is how good my genetics actually are. I know that my relationships won't last because most women want to get married and have kids when they get close to 30 but I don't want that. Even if I became too old to date 18 year olds at 40, I'd still be able to keep dating women who are over 10 years younger than me, that's still a huge win.
I used to have misogynistic mgtow beliefs like you currently do but my experiences have shown me that women offer a lot more than sex and without those things, our life is meaningless and we feel like we want to die.
Essays me

Dn read, the reason why I'm looksmaxxing is coz I wanna fuck hot bitches. Period.

I don't care about politics

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 5522
Honestly op you are right. Missing teen love and getting scraps of what women once were really gets to me at times. But I looksmax knowing im a slave but trying to live the life I would have as close as possible. Sure it may not compare but its best to strive towards that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and Deleted member 2632
Honestly op you are right. Missing teen love and getting scraps of what women once were really gets to me at times. But I looksmax knowing im a slave but trying to live the life I would have as close as possible. Sure it may not compare but its best to strive towards that.
Yeah Im already good looking but its just like buying consumer goods its only good for a little while then gets old

Without a decent society and culture, you have no future for you or your family

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and Deleted member 5522
Yeah Im already good looking but its just like buying consumer goods its only good for a little while then gets old

Without a decent society and culture, you have no future for you or your family
The future of Europe is muslim politicians ruling over crime riddled ghettos where whites are blamed for everything. The crime will be worse than Brazil. Multicultrailism and Multi-races or whatever just doesn't work.

The United states will become a Latino culture and adopt communist values while the original protestant work ethic will be regarded as facism.

Honestly the best place to go to long term would be Asia.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
The theys of the world

The future of Europe is muslim politicians ruling over crime riddled ghettos where whites are blamed for everything. The crime will be worse than Brazil. Multicultrailism and Multi-races or whatever just doesn't work.

The United states will become a Latino culture and adopt communist values while the original protestant work ethic will be regarded as facism.

Honestly the best place to go to long term would be Asia.
Alot of Asian countries are already communists, your best case is to fight the communist uprising in America

China worships Karl Marx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Alot of Asian countries are already communists, your best case is to fight the communist uprising in America

China worships Karl Marx

Singapore if it isn't taken over in 100 years would be perfect, or maybe even Thailand. Japan is a dying country but could also be good as its basically above any European country iq wise.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
Isn't this an aesthetic forum? Why the fuck do people bring up feminism or the idea of white supremacy like people actually care?

I was almost upset by this post until I noticed it was a greycel

TediousOldfashionedGalapagosalbatross max 1mb

Get rid of the jews or they get rid of you.

Fucking greycel shut up.

Yeah bro, Jews is the reason why Japan invaded China