Why everyone tells me that im tall and im 182 cm barefoot(nearly 6'0")

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
Everytime someone sees me for the first time Says "wow you're so tall" or things like that, even my friends joke about me being very tall and then when i see a taller guy it makes me sad cause all my life i Ve been told that im tall

Is It because im skinny? Or because i have long legs? It blows my mind

• +1
Reactions: Patriot, deepfuckingvalue, 14vic and 3 others
(also i live in south Italy where the average height is lower, but other guys as tall as me i know dont look like they receive the same treatment)

• +1
Reactions: Patriot, Chadeep and Darkeningstar
(also i live in south Italy where the average height is lower, but other guys as tall as me i know dont look like they receive the same treatment)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rea, Chadeep and narcissist_volcel
Because you live in some third world shithole where it's tall. In my country 6'3 is average. Tall starts at 6'5

• JFL
Reactions: framemoggerr and Rea
what kind of autistic thread is this? U say ur avg height is lower then what your height is, and ur wondering why people call you tall?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shewantsme and e39
Because you live in some third world shithole where it's tall. In my country 6'3 is average. Tall starts at 6'5
as do you if your average is only 6’3

my country’s average is around 6’6 unfrauded according to recent studies

• JFL
Reactions: manletropemaxxer, goo25 and GlamourPursuer
as do you if your average is only 6’3

my country’s average is around 6’6 unfrauded according to recent studies
And your country is?

IMG 9419

well 6'0 is slightly above my eye level just below my eyebrows I guess it can pass of as tall in america

longer limbs and a good frame makes you appear taller than than your actual height

• +1
Reactions: icetraebald and goo25
Yeah and you did the same retard.
no serbia average height is actually 6’6 tallest country in the world. all jokes aside

netherlands is manlet land only 5’11 average

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever and goo25
Cuz 5’11.5-6’0 is a height where you can look tallish, especially to people shorter than you. In the grocery store I think some guys are taller than me but when I see our reflection we are the same height. Eye level plays a huge part in perception of height

• +1
Reactions: goo25
Cuz 5’11.5-6’0 is a height where you can look tallish, especially to people shorter than you. In the grocery store I think some guys are taller than me but when I see our reflection we are the same height. Eye level plays a huge part in perception of height
One time mi Friends made me compare with a friend of mine that Is nearly 6'2 thinking we were the same height

Retarded faggot stop rotting on this forum and go outside the fucking house 6 feet is tall JFL :lul::lul::lul:

Average height in India is 6'2

• JFL
Reactions: goo25