Why facial Harmony is Retarded.

JustBeConfidentBruh

JustBeConfidentBruh

Bronze
Well this was kind of a click bait because I belive that facial aesthetics can be measured and is objective as of what makes an attractive face when it comes to a male or a female is based on two things from my opinion
1. health indicators
2. dimorphism
health indicators because dimorphism alone isn't enough , being bald for a man for example , we tend to go bald as men because we have high amounts of Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) that shrink your hair follicles and shorten the hair growth cycle, so if having so much dimorphism correlate to being more handsome as a man this ogrecel would've been World's most handsome man
Therock

so health indicators are a crucial part when it comes to facial aesthetics and over all facial attractiveness and another thing I didn't mention is having some dimorphism from the other sex too because if a female dimorphic trait (which is youthfulness) was 100% they gonna turn into an infant
Family banner19

so we need a balance between both dimorphic traits from female and male for a well-balanced and harmonious look
but Enough from the yapping diddling and daddling and let's get to the real shit why you clicked here:
I think that facial harmony ratios and proportions are RETARDED, and here is why:
1. Ratios and proportions Doesn't work for Ethnics and other races other than Caucasians.

for an example if we looked at phenotypes that are still considered Caucasians like Iranians south Indians or Egyptians they don't look the same even though they share the same skull :feelswat:l , like Iranians tend to have longer midfaces
Iranidm 1
Northatlantidm 1
Ideal is (0.93 to 1.05)
And even nasal length
Iranidm 2
Northatlantidm 2
Ideal is (1.50)

Relative to his paler counterpart

(the phenotypes used here is Irandid and North atlantid)

you even well notic that the North atlantid dude is much more near the ideal ratios than the irandid dude in most of the ratios

same thing applies for other races to like black or sub sahrain people tend to have a much larger noses and mouths relative to their paler counterpart

Sudanidm
Northatlantidm

Ideal ratio is (1.5 to 1.6)

and the list could go on and on and these people in the thread are morphs of the people's phenotype or the people who lives there, they get so many faces of the same phenotype and morph it together until they have the most facially average face (and I know I'm stupid for not including facial averageness in the begging of the thread but I'm kinda autistic sorry :feelswhy:)

so to fix this issue we need looks scale for every phenotype or race which is impossible because how many phenotypes out there but maybe try, I like this channel I watch on YouTube Called Chadify that does facial analysis based on phenotype and archetype too like this video:

I think you should check his channel he makes pretty good analysis and over all face rating

Conclusion
don't solely base your looks on numbers and ratios only,
yet still do use it as a tool
don't get me wrong facial proportions and ratios are great to identify some minor flaws that could looksmin you so hard but you can't put your finger on it like Facial convexity and if you have any kind of recession or dental malocclusion.
and it even goes further and beyond that there is things like appeal choosing the right archetype for your skull and look
coloring and contrast
(which have something to do with health indicators like I stated in the beginning of the thread)

and Prime example for this, is this this dude that is living rent free on my tiktok FYP
Snapinstaapp 400848025 1357977891503634 8153015510438894996 n 1080

he have such a subhuman below average jaw yet girls go crazy for him

and I think it's because of his appeal hair coloring and contrast
(and eyes too it really does the heavy lifting for him)

I know I know (STFU Greycel we already know all of this there is over 1000+ threads about this)

i know bruh but I tried :feelswhy:

like the thread if you enjoyed this

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: maarda, Detective, gigell and 3 others
They go crazy for lightskin bhai because of his eyes. If you got a top-tier feature then you can get away with failos.. that’s what harmony is, how well your facial features blend in together. I only got one decent feature and the rest are all dogshit so I’ve got no real harmony whatsoever.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 65033, maarda, Zikel_Nut and 1 other person
They go crazy for lightskin bhai because of his eyes. If you got a top-tier feature then you can get away with failos.. that’s what harmony is, how well your facial features blend in together. I only got one decent feature and the rest are all dogshit so I’ve got no real harmony whatsoever.
yeah you're right

@vermillioncorefan iono why but scrolling fast through a thread and seeing random photos in the post and big chunks of text always makes me laugh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 77718, Deleted member 23558 and JustBeConfidentBruh
@vermillioncorefan iono why but scrolling fast through a thread and seeing random photos in the post and big chunks of text always makes me laugh
least autistic .org user

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Then why 🤔 the post?
because I kinda agree and kinda don't you know :forcedsmile: sorry man i'm kinda retarded I mean I use .org for a reason , i use this shit as an escapism mechanism

His jaw is not subhuman jfl.
IMG 1894

Pic on the left is a subhuman jaw.

Would smash the pic on the right jfl I dunno why :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: DOHC and Detective
because I kinda agree and kinda don't you know :forcedsmile: sorry man i'm kinda retarded I mean I use .org for a reason , i use this shit as an escapism mechanism
No worries bhai, you just gotta be confident. :Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: JustBeConfidentBruh
Is this good harmony bhai?

IMG 1886

freaky ahh Mf go outside bruh :feelswhy:
It’s not even like Id fuck anyone it’s just her being a rare exception :lul: maybe her genes are the scientific match for mine so my genes + her genes = chad somehow?

• Ugh..
Check BOTB for my thread on this.

pheno plus jaw is law

Well this was kind of a click bait because I belive that facial aesthetics can be measured and is objective as of what makes an attractive face when it comes to a male or a female is based on two things from my opinion
1. health indicators
2. dimorphism
health indicators because dimorphism alone isn't enough , being bald for a man for example , we tend to go bald as men because we have high amounts of Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) that shrink your hair follicles and shorten the hair growth cycle, so if having so much dimorphism correlate to being more handsome as a man this ogrecel would've been World's most handsome man
View attachment 2997755
so health indicators are a crucial part when it comes to facial aesthetics and over all facial attractiveness and another thing I didn't mention is having some dimorphism from the other sex too because if a female dimorphic trait (which is youthfulness) was 100% they gonna turn into an infant
View attachment 2997767
so we need a balance between both dimorphic traits from female and male for a well-balanced and harmonious look
but Enough from the yapping diddling and daddling and let's get to the real shit why you clicked here:
I think that facial harmony ratios and proportions are RETARDED, and here is why:
1. Ratios and proportions Doesn't work for Ethnics and other races other than Caucasians.

for an example if we looked at phenotypes that are still considered Caucasians like Iranians south Indians or Egyptians they don't look the same even though they share the same skull :feelswat:l , like Iranians tend to have longer midfaces
View attachment 2997816View attachment 2997817 Ideal is (0.93 to 1.05)
And even nasal length
View attachment 2997819View attachment 2997821Ideal is (1.50)

you even well notic that the North atlantid dude is much more near the ideal ratios than the irandid dude in most of the ratios

same thing applies for other races to like black or sub sahrain people tend to have a much larger noses and mouths relative to their paler counterpart

View attachment 2997841View attachment 2997842

and the list could go on and on and these people in the thread are morphs of the people's phenotype or the people who lives there, they get so many faces of the same phenotype and morph it together until they have the most facially average face (and I know I'm stupid for not including facial averageness in the begging of the thread but I'm kinda autistic sorry :feelswhy:)

so to fix this issue we need looks scale for every phenotype or race which is impossible because how many phenotypes out there but maybe try, I like this channel I watch on YouTube Called Chadify that does facial analysis based on phenotype and archetype too like this video:

I think you should check his channel he makes pretty good analysis and over all face rating

Conclusion

don't get me wrong facial proportions and ratios are great to identify some minor flaws that could looksmin you so hard but you can't put your finger on it like Facial convexity and if you have any kind of recession or dental malocclusion.

and it even goes further and beyond that there is things like appeal choosing the right archetype for your skull and look

coloring and contrast

(which have something to do with health indicators like I stated in the beginning of the thread)

and Prime example for this, is this this dude that is living rent free on my tiktok FYP
View attachment 2997905

I know I know (STFU Greycel we already know all of this there is over 1000+ threads about this)

Cope the ideal is the same universally. The average Curry or black proportions are not ideal for them, this is why they do dogshit in dating, whites are just better looking.

JFL at that lame ass insult

Good attempt tho buddy boyo.
Ngl looking back at this made rethink of what the hell I just said right now , shit was so cringe i really do need to go outside , .org is not helping with my autism whats so ever

• JFL
Reactions: jacky hanma
Nigga youthfulness is not a sexually dimorphic trait at all jfl. Maybe you mean neoteny.

• +1
Reactions: maarda and JustBeConfidentBruh
Harmony= features and averageness
My bro

• +1
Same thing bruh , different names
No. Youthfullnes would be good collagen, hair, etc. Neoteny is how similar your skeletal structure is to that of a child. Women are on average more neotenous than men, but not more youthful necessarily. You can have neotenous bone structure but have no collagen or hair.

• +1
No. Youthfullnes would be good collagen, hair, etc. Neoteny is how similar your skeletal structure is to that of a child. Women are on average more neotenous than men, but not more youthful necessarily. You can have neotenous bone structure but have no collagen or hair.
You're actually right my man , totally agree I mean at the end of the day I'm a greycel you know

• Love it
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Features make Chad, Not ratios

I either get called a mogger or a harmonycel. Shit is confusing and ill never know where i stand :(

Greycels coming out of nowhere and spouting the most retarded rhetoric with unmatched confidence will never be unfunny.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maarda, jacky hanma and Bomber517
1. health indicators
2. dimorphism
View attachment 2997755
View attachment 2997767

And even nasal length

Conclusion

coloring and contrast

View attachment 2997905

What is all this autistic rambling????

Features make Chad, Not ratios
Not really doesn't work like that ,

This dude is prime example he looks good but odd in the same time he has good features, but bad harmony, Harmony is the placement of the features, it's about both really they complete each other

Not really doesn't work like that ,

This dude is prime example he looks good but odd in the same time he has good features, but bad harmony, Harmony is the placement of the features, it's about both really they complete each other

Nah, gotta disagree a Feature for example is hollow cheeks. These require another Feature Most of the time such as high Set cheekbones etc, a Feature also are good eyebrows and lips, ratios make harmony, since facial averageness Plays a huge factor in harmony, which can be entirely measured, as Well as coloring. A Chad with a Long midface, bad philtrum to chin, unideal bizygo to bigonial can still be Chad with good Features. The Guy also isnt very good looking, His ratios are actually fine, what Breaks him are the Features, He Has facial harmony, He Just doesnt Look good.

Nah, gotta disagree a Feature for example is hollow cheeks. These require another Feature Most of the time such as high Set cheekbones etc, a Feature also are good eyebrows and lips, ratios make harmony, since facial averageness Plays a huge factor in harmony, which can be entirely measured, as Well as coloring. A Chad with a Long midface, bad philtrum to chin, unideal bizygo to bigonial can still be Chad with good Features. The Guy also isnt very good looking, His ratios are actually fine, what Breaks him are the Features, He Has facial harmony, He Just doesnt Look good.
You're right to an extent, prime example is Sean o'pry, he has steep gonial angle which result in a bad chin to philtrum ratio jaw frontal angle and some other ratios and angles too and yet he's still a top tier good looking model just because of eye area

1. health indicators
2. dimorphism
View attachment 2997755
View attachment 2997767

And even nasal length

Conclusion

coloring and contrast

View attachment 2997905

interesting

• +1
I barely read the thread but the ideal ranges you provided arent even correct. ideal nose to mouth is not 1.5-1.6 in men, and ideal midface ratio is not 0.93-1.05

I barely read the thread but the ideal ranges you provided arent even correct. ideal nose to mouth is not 1.5-1.6 in men, and ideal midface ratio is not 0.93-1.05
I thought it was 1.4-1.5

It's an ideal range , you can just say someone is unattractive because Thier mid face ratio is 0.99:1 like the point of those numbers or range of Ideal numbers is like I said "ideal" not perfect, we all know that the perfect midface ratio is 1:1 but not everyone have that perfect squared mid face same thing implies for other ratios I gave a range rather than a one perfect ratio that if you don't have you're an ugly inbred subhuman

1. health indicators
2. dimorphism
View attachment 2997755
View attachment 2997767

And even nasal length

Conclusion

coloring and contrast

View attachment 2997905

Facial harmony is cope so normies with horrible features can justify them being attractive by their "facial harmony"

for an example if we looked at phenotypes that are still considered Caucasians like Iranians south Indians or Egyptians they don't look the same even though they share the same skull
your argument is ridiculous, there are dozens of factors that affect your face and measurements are one of them

• +1
Facial harmony is cope so normies with horrible features can justify them being attractive by their "facial harmony"
I agree, perfect features = facial harmony