why female unemployement rate is the same as men if they're more likely to get hired??

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
what's the high iq take of .org about this?? @Xangsane @MoggerGaston

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
stay at home moms

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and try2beme
they don’t want to work they’d rather post pics on IG and wait for a sheikh to fly them up to for a dumping

Housewife
Influencers

but unemployement rate is calculated only on people actively seeking for a job
IMG 5211 IMG 5212

i dont care about female anything

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
so when females are pregnant they get registered as unemployed?' don't they just get maternity leave?
It's harder to join after maternity leaves. Some Companies have no women with kids policy too.

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
Women don’t give a shit about working actual hard labor jobs (cleaning sewers, construction, pest control). The jobs they want are office ones where they assume it’ll be minimal work.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
they don't have to work cuz of simps and providers

also onlyfans money

It's harder to join after maternity leaves. Some Companies have no women with kids policy too.
The only high iq explanation here. You're only counted in unemployment if you're actively looking for a job but cannot get one (this is worked out by surveying a small section of the population and extrapolating).

The first few econ courses in uni should be mandatory for all .org users. Fuck it. I may make a guide on it.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
These dumb fucking whores are useless in the work environment , its better if we keep em in the kitchen, women arent meant to do blue collar jobs or anything remotely close to a 9-5

People of both genders have been doing that forever. Considering the amount of neets around I imagine the ratio would the same.

• +1
Reactions: noobs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back