Why FIN+MIN When You Can Fraudmax ?

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
Why do you use FIN+MIN while you can fraudmax with Partial Hair System + Hair Transplant ?

I'm gonna do this after my hair got weaker than this.

Basically i'll get a realistic hair system on the top and hair transplant for hairline to make it realistic.

No reason to show your weak hairtransplanted hair if you can fraud as hell. I want model like strong hair, not a head looks like "hair".

I don't get why people are so into finasteride because you already have weak hair. Even if you have your original hair, it won't create that genetic lottery effect at all.

Just lose that genetic trash immediately. Who gives a fuck about geniune hair if your original hair is sucks anyway.

Also hair systems are strong, can be weareble at any situtation. They are tough. You can hide and undetected for years without telling anybody. Just don't be a poor loser.

Btw, don't fall into this hair style, it looks really fake. All hair system experts doing this because it's easy but you need to choose a geniune looking hair style to make it natural.

This style is much more geniune , e.g.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: homo_faber and Deleted member 9670
jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 4562, court monarch777 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, .👽., Deleted member 4562 and 5 others
you pussy scared of a little blue pill
i'm on the zion. it's too late to get bluepilled again.

the matrix GIF

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite, gamma, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
You’re only against hair systems because you already chemically castrated yourself and can’t admit your mistake
my dick works as well as it did before, I'm not against hair systems if your hair isn't salvageable but you should try and keep it if you can

• JFL
Reactions: court monarch777 and lutte
my dick works as well as it did before, I'm not against hair systems if your hair isn't salvageable but you should try and keep it if you can
Hmmm why am I getting wadlow vibes from this

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel
  • JFL
Reactions: court monarch777 and lutte
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Lolcel, PYT, ifyouwannabemylover and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and randomvanish
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
If you get sides from fin there is more genetic trash about you than just hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
If you get sides from fin there is more genetic trash about you than just hair
this fucking moronic statement everytime.

there is no way, again, NO WAY not getting side effects from fin with usage of 10+ years.
erectile quality will get affected eventually. your gEnEtICs is not designed for suppressing androgen over the years.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
why would i wear a jfl wig or do a transplant (which is expensive and your hair will NEVER have the same density as before). I spend only $ 5 on finasteride and have my hair forever, with no bad symptoms (only 1% have complications)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Deleted member 9670
why would i wear a jfl wig or do a transplant (which is expensive and your hair will NEVER have the same density as before). I spend only $ 5 on finasteride and have my hair forever, with no bad symptoms (only 1% have complications)
Transplant is worth it if you've already lost a significant amount of hair, you need a hairloss protocol too though

this fucking moronic statement everytime.

there is no way, again, NO WAY not getting side effects from fin with usage of 10+ years.
erectile quality will get affected eventually. your gEnEtICs is not designed for suppressing androgen over the years.
Testosterone is androgenic dummy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
shit hair > no hair, also the first guy looks +5 years older when he takes out the fake hair, damn.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416
You’re only against hair systems because you already chemically castrated yourself and can’t admit your mistake
you're for hair systems (aka wigs) because you're already nw 1 million?

i think hairtransplant and smp are not bad things but you should try to save your hair first. in case its too late, finasteride doesnt work or you get side effects hairpieces or smp can be very useful tools though

but because its easier to just complain about balding, not doing anything (neither finasteride nor hairpiece nor ht) and just spamming how your life is over once your bald

Mostly because it looks fake when the "triangles" at the sides of your hairline recede