Why frame is all that matter’s when it come’s to ideal physique (female gaze)

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
your natural shoulder width is determined by your clavicle width and scapula set. A wide frame with a narrow small pelvis is a seuxally dimorphic trait which makes every heterosexual female ooze in wetness when they see one with body fat percentage over 10-12%. A skinny person with a wide frame is still good because of his sexually dimorphic trait which makes him have A sex appeal body. Of course it would be better if the skinny person had normal muscle mass BMI but frame is all you need.

if you gym you should do the lifts which force your clavicles to grow such as military press,bench press, and wide grip pull ups. This will be more beneficial then gaining muscle size which is not going to attract women but deter. If you are skinny you should still gain some muscle to still have sex appeal since muscles are sexually dimorphic trait just not too much muscle. pretty much as long as you have normal/average muscle size then frame is the next that is in most importance.

also having a good frame and gymcelling is a waste of time even if you have a good base/frame because your already going to attract women body wise and should only body-build with a good frame to compete professionally or seriously.
7EE319CD FEA4 44C5 AACB 7E76E435AB90

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 22126, bloomercel and 1 other person
Wow, I had no idea there was so much to know about shoulders! I'm definitely going to have to start working out if I want to get a seuxally dimorphic trait like that! Thanks for the advice! However, I'm not sure if skinny people with wide frames are really all that appealing to women. I guess it depends on the woman, but I think most of them would prefer a man with a little more meat on his bones. Thanks for the information, though!

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Repentsinner

• JFL
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper and Deleted member 18840
your natural shoulder width is determined by your clavicle width and scapula set. A wide frame with a narrow small pelvis is a seuxally dimorphic trait which makes every heterosexual female ooze in wetness when they see one with body fat percentage over 10-12%. A skinny person with a wide frame is still good because of his sexually dimorphic trait which makes him have A sex appeal body. Of course it would be better if the skinny person had normal muscle mass BMI but frame is all you need.

if you gym you should do the lifts which force your clavicles to grow such as military press,bench press, and wide grip pull ups. This will be more beneficial then gaining muscle size which is not going to attract women but deter. If you are skinny you should still gain some muscle to still have sex appeal since muscles are sexually dimorphic trait just not too much muscle. pretty much as long as you have normal/average muscle size then frame is the next that is in most importance.

also having a good frame and gymcelling is a waste of time even if you have a good base/frame because your already going to attract women body wise and should only body-build with a good frame to compete professionally or seriously.
View attachment 1940916

Gymcelling will help you a lot the reason a lot of guys complain is their face is actually ugly

Mine is to so I'm getting surgery

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
if you gym you should do the lifts which force your clavicles to grow such as military press,bench press, and wide grip pull ups
Nothing is going to force your clavicles to lengthen besides surgery. The increase in shoulder width is just added muscle

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Only reason why gymcelling doesn't work for you guys is that you are ugly.

Same with me I'm ugly

If you want to gain amazing shoulders, you should consider swimmingmaxxing. Preferably in sea, under the sun...

If you want to gain amazing shoulders, you should consider swimmingmaxxing. Preferably in sea, under the sun...
correlation not causation. pro swimmers don't develop wide shoulders from swimming, they just become swimmers because they have wide shoulders. this is basically the same thing as saying ppl who play basketball become tall

correlation not causation. pro swimmers don't develop wide shoulders from swimming, they just become swimmers because they have wide shoulders. this is basically the same thing as saying ppl who play basketball become tall
You're delusional. I was not talking hypothethically. I do swim and it improved my shoulders.

Frame is hand and foot size not shoulder width

Highly doubt a 5'6 guy with a great frame would do well. Frame is overrated, as long as you have a decent shoulder-to-hips ratio other things matter a lot more.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Highly doubt a 5'6 guy with a great frame would do well. Frame is overrated, as long as you have a decent shoulder-to-hips ratio other things matter a lot more.
well you need to leave your house more often because some guys like that get pussy, you are just too non NT too understand it

well you need to leave your house more often because some guys like that get pussy, you are just too non NT too understand it
Do short guys get GF's? Sure, sometimes. That doesn't mean it's not a massive disadvantage. I don't think frame could compensate for that disadvantage.

Do short guys get GF's? Sure, sometimes. That doesn't mean it's not a massive disadvantage. I don't think frame could compensate for that disadvantage.
you really have to understand unless not turbomanlet Face>height> frame. Everything else is cope

I mog people much taller than me if they have extremely thin frames. I think weight+low bodyfat is most determinant in total.

you really have to understand unless not turbomanlet Face>height> frame. Everything else is cope
Do you not realize what thread you are typing in?

Women prefer bulky hunks