• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
looks best here tbh
Jew

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, ScreaM, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
But Why he look more high trust/kind ?
i would assume bc he has slight negative hooding and hes not frowning, squinching or looking directly into the camera

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 10987
i would assume bc he has slight negative hooding and hes not frowning, squinching or looking directly into the camera
Negative hooding look low trust tho

i have negative hooding and i dont look low trust, do i?
No but you would look more high trust with positive hooding

Negative hooding look low trust tho
negative hooding, just like negative canthal tilt, is a cuck trait that makes you look like a sad pushover abused dog, and anyone who possesses it would ascend greatly by possessing positive hooding instead which makes one look like one someone wouldn't want to fuck with due to a resting "angry" eye area expression aka actually low trust and dark triad looking

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and StrangerDanger
negative hooding, just like negative canthal tilt, is a cuck trait that makes you look like a sad pushover abused dog, and anyone who possesses it would ascend greatly by possessing positive hooding instead which makes one look like one someone wouldn't want to fuck with due to a resting "angry" eye area expression aka actually low trust and dark triad looking
Neutral hooding is low trust
Not positive
Positive is feminine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, StrangerDanger and Growth Plate
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and StrangerDanger
Neutral hooding is low trust
Not positive
Positive is feminine
Copypasted
- The amount of hooding or rather the less UEE your eyes show, the better your eyes look. Sunken eyes are the arguably one of the worst things if not the worst thing to have in your eye area, it makes your eyes look cuckish and un-shielded.

- Not only is the amount of hooding important, but so is the hooding tilt. Negative hooding, depending on how negative, can make your eyes look aged and sad and youd probably be better off with minimal uee than excessive negative hooding. An example of this is Mike Tyson's hooding:
tyson-jpg.410500

It even gives the impression that your eyes are more negatively tilted by the hooding alone. And if you have good eyelashes, excessive negative hooding can make it backfire on you by pointing the eyelashes downwards and enhancing that NCT look even moreso.
- Excessive negative hooding is usually due to aging or negative supra-orbitals.

- The ideal tilt is neutral hooding as it makes your eye area look square and compact. An example of this is Sean O'Pry:
hoodingtype-jpg.410509

Notice how rectangular his orbitals look? Even with sub-ideal lower lids? The overall amount of hooding and and the tilt are one of the main reasons he gets mentioned as having one of the best eye areas in the world, despite lacking in many areas (lower lid tightness, lack of medial canthus, average pfl, etc etc.)

- The other type of hooding that exists is positive hooding and gets argued to be even better than neutral hooding by some, an example being Jordan Barrett:
positive-jpg.410518

My issue with this argument is that positive hooding detracts from the rectangular look that neutral hooding has, which I consider to be more masculine looking. Another thing about positive hooding is that its usually an occurrence of less protruding and higher set browridge. Notice how the hooding stops at a certain point with O'Pry's eyes and keeps going with Barretts?:
1589683276447-png.410523

1589683306300-png.410524

If O'Pry's brows were higher set and less protruding, the hooding would be able to swoop down and create the "positive hooding" look. Barrett's type of hooding almost resembles an epicanthal fold which isn't good at all since it covers part of the medial canthus.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 10987 and Growth Plate
Copypasted
- The amount of hooding or rather the less UEE your eyes show, the better your eyes look. Sunken eyes are the arguably one of the worst things if not the worst thing to have in your eye area, it makes your eyes look cuckish and un-shielded.

- Not only is the amount of hooding important, but so is the hooding tilt. Negative hooding, depending on how negative, can make your eyes look aged and sad and youd probably be better off with minimal uee than excessive negative hooding. An example of this is Mike Tyson's hooding:
tyson-jpg.410500

It even gives the impression that your eyes are more negatively tilted by the hooding alone. And if you have good eyelashes, excessive negative hooding can make it backfire on you by pointing the eyelashes downwards and enhancing that NCT look even moreso.
- Excessive negative hooding is usually due to aging or negative supra-orbitals.

- The ideal tilt is neutral hooding as it makes your eye area look square and compact. An example of this is Sean O'Pry:
hoodingtype-jpg.410509

Notice how rectangular his orbitals look? Even with sub-ideal lower lids? The overall amount of hooding and and the tilt are one of the main reasons he gets mentioned as having one of the best eye areas in the world, despite lacking in many areas (lower lid tightness, lack of medial canthus, average pfl, etc etc.)

- The other type of hooding that exists is positive hooding and gets argued to be even better than neutral hooding by some, an example being Jordan Barrett:
positive-jpg.410518

My issue with this argument is that positive hooding detracts from the rectangular look that neutral hooding has, which I consider to be more masculine looking. Another thing about positive hooding is that its usually an occurrence of less protruding and higher set browridge. Notice how the hooding stops at a certain point with O'Pry's eyes and keeps going with Barretts?:
1589683276447-png.410523

1589683306300-png.410524

If O'Pry's brows were higher set and less protruding, the hooding would be able to swoop down and create the "positive hooding" look. Barrett's type of hooding almost resembles an epicanthal fold which isn't good at all since it covers part of the medial canthus.
I know its not you but Barett hooding isnt ideal at all here
Look like a tranny/woman

And guess what
He look miles better with Neutral hooding

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I know its not you but Barett hooding isnt ideal at all here
Look like a tranny/woman

And guess what
He look miles better with Neutral hooding

• +1
  • Love it