why gatekeeping the looksmaxxing community is simply not worth it

ItsOverLawg

ItsOverLawg

Master
The concept of working on yourself is divided into two parts;
1. Gymcelling (again it is NOT cope and yea having a good physique helps)
2. Skin care, using hair transplants, using sun screen

The first one is seen as manly
The second one is seen as (mostly in my interaction with people) gay (idk why people even use gay as a insult, ofc its 2024 and people think that being gay is a choice lmfao)
Mostly, using skin care, applying sunscreen is seen as unmanly and as is treated as something that shouldn't be done and is treated as feminine behaviour. I've seen many sigma edits (mostly Indian) in which calling those who use skincare as gay gets them views and the entire concept of shaving, having better hygiene is seen as feminine and they think that being draped in sweat and shit makes them manly. Looksmaxxing itself has now become a meme in my country and that's the one reason why many of them look like jawless bearded bloated balloons who're dangerously close to a heart attack. That's why seeing a beardless dude with flawless skin and trimmed eyebrows is seen as faggotish and one of the mainstream reasons why looksmaxxing is cope, at least where I live.
I noticed that myself when I started keeping longer hair, did my eyebrows and kept minimum beard/moustache or was completely shaved, I was jokingly called gay by some of my friends, some of which are in horrible shape.
That's why having a better skin is good in a country where just using simple water makes you manly. That too washing faces more than twice a week is seen as preyish behaviour
muhh bro become a man bro dont shave bro sigma bro ancestors didnt shave bro
retards

• JFL
Reactions: HateTheTwinkies
Gatekeeping actually good information is a must.

But you don't need to gatekeep this forum, there is no good information here anyway.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
Gatekeeping actually good information is a must.

But you don't need to gatekeep this forum, there is no good information here anyway.
i agree
that's why when asked about my skin which is getting better day by day I simply tell them to eat better and not wash your faces

• JFL
Reactions: vernier and asdvek
imagine if everyone was gonna ascend bro we do not need the number of HTNs to grow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back