Slavic girls >>>

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead and Wallenberg
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person
This is literally what a good looking person looks like without makeup and with lens distortion

My mind is still blown this forum doesn’t understand the difference between professional/well taken pics and crappy selfies
good looking guys look good on selfies, every single selfie they take

I would pay good money to get rid of my intense attraction to slavic women, zero benefits.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Repentsinner and Deleted member 23239
This is literally what a good looking person looks like without makeup and with lens distortion

My mind is still blown this forum doesn’t understand the difference between professional/well taken pics and crappy selfies
Noted
92656596 8B69 4523 AE21 CFEC53EB706C
2e82a862726d215b9d56ce7ab4da9454

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 13787 and 2 others
"she" is literally a man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Thats a filter, she looks like this without makeup

>No make-up
Completely over for blindcels.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SEPRAY, Deleted member 21044, Zylk and 1 other person
  • +1
Sorry but your queen is just like the other ones.
Not my queen she's just very good looking. You can keep posting that filtered photo as you wont find many where she doesnt look good

Because she's wearing make-up every time JFL?
Every woman does. All the "stacies" posted here look shit without makeup. She looks no worse than them

• Hmm...
Gio doesnt look much worse than that
It seems that you're going to die on that hill.

because she is a russian bitch
and her mother is russian

if she was half swedish instead of russian, nobody would knew about her here

its always slavic girls
TBH, as a person who met a lot of russian and nordic women, i finally arrived at the conclusion...

Scandinavian foids mog facially, russian girls robust 2nd place. Especially YOUNG scandinavian women are the perfection. THey areso good looking it is insane. But Scandi-foids age WAY WORSE than russian women.

So, if i wanted to date a 30-year-old, id'd def. go for a russian girl. But for 20s, Swedish bitch is the way. :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
TBH, as a person who met a lot of russian and nordic women, i finally arrived at the conclusion...

Scandinavian foids mog facially, russian girls robust 2nd place. Especially YOUNG scandinavian women are the perfection. THey areso good looking it is insane. But Scandi-foids age WAY WORSE than russian women.

So, if i wanted to date a 30-year-old, id'd def. go for a russian girl. But for 20s, Swedish bitch is the way. :Comfy:
u like blondes more?

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
They can. Not much but they can grow a moustache
ew. ive only ever seen this on white and aboriginal women, i guess its their own exclusive trait.

u like blondes more?
No, not necessarily. I like angel skulls, like a true autist PSL-er. Swedish women have more sharp, defined bones with a forward grown face. It is just beautiful. Russian women close, but have a more feminine, chubby faces. Except northern russian women, those of couse are the same as swedish foids.

Simply put, i like this type of face, and Scandinavian women have this more often than russian women:
df8eb1899cb45f9f06081236321aa64b2e473adfr1-750-937v2_hq.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Deleted member 23239
No, not necessarily. I like angel skulls, like a true autist PSL-er. Swedish women have more sharp, defined bones with a forward grown face. It is just beautiful. Russian women close, but have a more feminine, chubby faces. Except northern russian women, those of couse are the same as swedish foids.

Simply put, i like this type of face, and Scandinavian women have this more often than russian women:
df8eb1899cb45f9f06081236321aa64b2e473adfr1-750-937v2_hq.jpg
Scandinavians in 2023
sad refugees GIF by South Park

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis, SEPRAY and Deleted member 23239