Why girls don't ask for your number but your Instagram?

D

Deleted member 52057

Sphinx
Last day this girl I already knew her asked me if I had Jewstagram and I said no, and then I autistically said I don't like social media
She didn't ask for my number
Why they prefer having your IG rather than your number? Is it really a must having a ig account on 2024?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, BigJimsWornOutTires and kebab
JFL at you subhuman. She asked for your IG so she could get a follow. She doesnt give a fuck about your incel self. Which is why she didnt ask for your number, bo**.

• +1
Reactions: Outlier, try2beme, murdah and 3 others
Last day this girl I already knew her asked me if I had Jewstagram and I said no, and then I autistically said I don't like social media
She didn't ask for my number
Why they prefer having your IG rather than your number? Is it really a must having a ig account on 2024?
Using you for followers, likes, shares, and view times.

The fuck you thought??

• +1
Reactions: murdah
JFL at you subhuman. She asked for your IG so she could get a follow. She doesnt give a fuck about your incel self. Which is why she didnt ask for your number, bo**.

Yeah what I did was wrong but, don't women just want to talk to you on Instagram? Then why don't they just ask for your number instead?

Using you for followers, likes, shares, and view times.

The fuck you thought??
Well I doubt it. I kinda knew the girl and I don't think she does that.
But who knows people change.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
  • +1
Reactions: kebab
Well I doubt it. I kinda knew the girl and I don't think she does that.
But who knows people change.
When girls get desperate for attention, they'll push their own mother into an oncoming train. Fact. Also, note, if engaged to one and you don't give her the attention she expects, she'll fuck whoever it takes, however many it takes to make up the difference.

200.gif

How come I have 2 followers only. One of them is my uncle the other is my brother

• So Sad
How come I have 2 followers only. One of them is my uncle the other is my brother
Weird. Bots start following you when you just make an account

• +1
When girls get desperate for attention, they'll push their own mother into an oncoming train. Fact. Also, note, if engaged to one and you don't give her the attention she expects, she'll fuck whoever it takes, however many it takes to make up the difference.

200.gif
It's over. My ex left me because I didn't gave her enough attention. And users here think having a gf will solve all their problems

• So Sad
It's over. My ex left me because I didn't gave her enough attention. And users here think having a gf will solve all their problems
Who wouldn’t want a pink pussy devoted to them

They do ask for ur number and insta for some reason they just tend to hate snap by ther 20s